Chapter 2: History of Y/n

A week has passed since Y/n came back. He quickly became friends with everyone. Y/n was a smart young man, but that didn't mean he couldn't act dumb enough to have fun with the others. Right now, the girls were watching as Y/n and Mario were running away from SMG4 who was promoting one of his sponsors by piloting a giant mech. They laughed as Y/n managed to kick SMG4 out and the situation was turned around.

Peach: Enjoying yourselves?

The four were startled as Peach walked into the room.

Tari: We weren't watching Y/n!

Tari quickly covers her mouth as the others face-palm. Peach only laughs.

Peach: As princess, It's my job to read the faces of my subjects. And it's obvious you four have become fond of my adoptive son.

Saiko: Your right, we have started to like him. We understand if you don't approve of us.

Peach: I never said that. But would you like to know more about Y/n?

Meggy: Yes please.

Peach motioned the four to follow her, they were led to the library, as Peach sat in front of multiple books.

Peach: These books, while not directly associated with Y/n, does share who he is.

She pulls out the Cosmogony, the book of the Gods.

Peach: The Gods created this world as a way to help protect the multiverse from a dark evil. The Gods were as follows: Bahamut, The Draconian. Titan, The Archaean. Shiva, The Glacian. Leviathan, The Hydraean. Ramuh, The Fulgarian. And Ifrit, The Infernian. Bahamut created mankind, and together with Ramuh, gave free will to the mortals. Leviathan created the sub-species known as Inklings and Octolings.

Peach set aside the Cosmogony and picked up a large black and silver book. This book was titled, "Lucian History: Kings of Lucis."

Peach: Ifrit, angered by the free will granted to the inferior mortals, waged a war with humankind. Creating fiends and daemons, he caused mass destruction around the world he helped create. Bahamut, enraged by his brother's betrayal, granted powers to a man known as Somnus Lucis Caelum. Two thousand years of war passed, until the last Lucian king, Noctis Lucis Caelum, sacrificed his life, and with the help of Bahamut he entered the Astral plane to do battle with Ifrit. Together they managed to fell the fallen God and put him in a deep slumber. Hundreds of peaceful years pass, until seventeen years ago, Shiva came to me. She told me that Ifrit is beginning to awaken. So Bahamut granted not only his powers, but also his very essence into an infant.

Desti: I'm assuming that infant was Y/n?

Peach smiled at Desti.

Peach: You are correct. Y/n is the vessel for the Dragon King, an extent of his power. In some cases, you could say Y/n is the human form of Bahamut. Three years ago, I told him to travel the world in search of thirteen weapons that belonged to the most powerful of the Lucian Kings. He had questions yes, but listened. Now he's back, and soon he will know the truth of his role.

The four couldn't believe it. Their friend was not only the adopted son of the princess, but also has the power of a God.

Peach: Just so you know, and to deduce your thought, I approve of you girls, just do make sure to treat him right if you do become his partner.

The four blush, but smile as they had Peach's blessing.