Chapter 28: King's Wrath

You extend your arm forward, every Royal Arm was launched towards Leviathan. When they hit , they created a large explosion that stunned Leviathan. You warped in front of her and hit her with enough force to move her head to the side, and again to the other side. You warped above her and came down and sliced at one of her fins, tearing it off and causing her to cry out in pain.

Meggy: Where did all of this come from!?

Peach: It's when the King or Queen calls upon the powers of their ancestors. Every Lucian is giving him their power, enough power to rival that of the gods. But it's a very draining form. 

Desti: Which means that if he doesn't beat Leviathan now, we lose?

Peach: Yes. But there is something else that I'm confused about.

Saiko: What is it?

Tari: She said that he is calling on his ancestors, but didn't the Lucian line end with Noctis?

Peach: She's right. So maybe this isn't the Lucian's doing, but Bahamut's?

Back with you, you were sending attack after attack at Leviathan. Getting up close to unleash a barrage of attacks with all your weapons, or hanging back and using them as homing missiles to attack Leviathan, and block the small water Leviathans. She went underwater and after a few moments, resurfaced behind you. You rapidly warp backwards before warping right up next to her and attack one of her horns, ripping that off as well. 

She roared in pain, then began to spin around. Small waterspouts formed around you. She was trying to delay your attacks and try to give off some of her own by going through them by surprise. Each attack you either dodged, or hit her with enough force to steer her off course.

As the fighting went on, the girls heard loud engines and turned to see ships had made their way through the large Waterspout cage.

Peach: It can't be. Those are Imperial ships.

Meggy: Then that must mean that Eggman is there!

Bowser: Where's Eggman?

The girls turn again to see that the rest of their friends had caught up.

Luigi: The better question is, WHAT'S GOING ON?!

Bob: You mean other than the fact that Y/n is currently beating the shit out of a giant serpent?

The guys look up and see you tear off yet another fin. The ships started to fire at you and Leviathan, but you merely turned your weapons and fired them one by one at the ships. Upon contact, they each exploded, causing debris and Magitek Units to fly everywhere. You look back at Leviathan, who looked like she had enough. You fire one more blast like you did before, then grab the Spear of The Oracle, throwing it and piercing her underbelly. You cut all the way down and after you stopped, her body split open, causing a large flow of water to exit her body. 

She collapsed on the water's surface and looked at you as you floated there.

Leviathan: Very well. It seems I have underestimated you. My blessing, and my power is yours to command.

In a flash of light, she disappeared. More power coursed through you. Gently floating down, you land in front of everyone as you deactivated the form you were in. Before you could go and celebrate your victory, a familiar voice spoke.

Ardyn: Ah... An impressive display your highness. Really, I must say, I am surprised at the amount of power you posses.

Y/n: You... Ardyn. Who are you? Really?