Chapter 25: Ramuh

The morning after finding the second Rune-stone, you were at the foot of the bed Tari was laying on. Your hand was on her ankle, a green light shining from it. Turns out her ankle was more than sprained, it was broken. So right now you were putting as much energy you could dispense. A sprain could be easily fixed, but a broken bone was more complicated. After a few minutes, you managed to heal her ankle.

Tari slowly got up from the bed and started walking around. She looked over in your direction and smiled. Suddenly she lunged at you and tackled you into a hug, thanking you many times. Once she stopped thanking you, she leaned down and gently kissed you.

Tari may be shy, but she knows how to show her love for you in these small, sweet moments. The door opened as the two of you got out of the bed.

Meggy: We're back! And with breakfast!

Indeed, the girls came back with a couple of bags. They went over to the counter and started emptying the bags and handing out the containers filled with food. After breakfast, you looked out the window to see the biggest storm out of all of them.

Y/n: Alright, I think this might be the last one.

Tari: What makes you say that?

Y/n: See how big the storm is? None of the other storms were this big.

They looked outside and were shocked at the sight. Lightning was striking everywhere and the rain was coming down hard.

Saiko: Well, the sooner we get there, the sooner we can go home. Come on!

With a cheer, all of you went and got in the car, driving towards the storm. The moment you drove into the storm, the wind and rain began to severely mess with your driving. Almost driving off the road multiple times. After what seemed like ages, you finally made it to the entrance of a cave. You could see the Rune-stone from outside.

Y/n: Stay here, the stone is right there. I'll be right back.

They nod and you get out of the car instantly getting soaked and almost flying away from the force of the wind. Forcing your way forward, you finally get past the entrance of the cave and stick your hand out. As soon as you touch the stone, a bolt of lightning strikes the stone.

~~~~~

The moment you come to, you find that you are once again in the Astral Plane, just like when you spoke with Bahamut. In front of you was an elderly man. His robes going down to his feet, and his white beard going down to at least his legs. He was carrying a staff and his eyes shone with raw magic and wisdom. He looked at you and smiled.

Y/n: You must be Ramuh, am I correct?

Ramuh: That you are my boy. I take it you were the one who awakened me?

Y/n: Yes, I did. I am Y/n Lucis Caelum. King of Lucis and bearer of Bahamut's power.

The god of lightning stared at you.

Ramuh: Strange, I thought your line ended a long time ago. And yet, here you are.

Y/n: What do you mean?

Ramuh: Nothing my boy. Just the ramblings of an old god. Now, I'm sure you awakened me because of Ifrit. That traitor, I told Bahamut he was making a mistake letting him live.

Y/n: Is there anyway you can help us?

Ramuh: Under any other circumstance, I would say no. But it seems that this war will shape this world. Either for good or worse. Hold still.

He pointed at you and a yellow light shot put of his finger and into you.

Ramuh: Should you ever need my help, just concentrate, and call my name, and my bolts shall rain judgment upon your enemies. Oh and one more thing before you go, if you ever meet a man named Ardyn Izunia, don't trust him. He isn't what he will lead you to believe.

~~~~~

Back in the real world, the moment that the bolt of lightning struck the stone, the storm cleared away. They girls anxiously waited for you to come back, and were relieved when you walked through the entrance and back to the outside. They rushed over and guided you back to the car. Saiko drove back to the hotel to spend one more night before heading home. As soon as you got back, you changed out of your soaked clothes and into dry ones, hoping you don't catch a cold. Once you stepped out of the bathroom, questions were asked.

Meggy: So, was that the last?

Y/n: Yeah, it was. And from now on, we have the Fulgarian on our side.

Desti: Wait, what do you mean by that?

Y/n: Should we need help, I can call on Ramuh to use his magic against our enemies.

Saiko: That's awesome! So now we have Bahamut's power, Ramuh, and I hope Titan on our side against Ifrit and his army.

Y/n: There's another thing. Ramuh also told me to be wary of that Ardyn guy. Also, I saw him in one of the images I saw the other day.

Tari: And what about him?

Y/n: There was some kind of war, humans against machines and Ardyn was on one of the drop ships of the robot soldiers.

Saiko: Well we can worry about that later, come on, I want to get home early tomorrow.

So, everyone went to bed early so that you could leave for home as soon as the sun came up.