Chapter 8: The Kings of Yore

You awoke in an endless, black void. The only thing you saw were small crystals floating around. That is, until a pale blue flame flickered, and erupted in front of you. A man wearing a full suit of armor appeared, followed by twelve more figures appearing around you.

?: Y/n Lucis Caelum.

Y/n: Wh-who are you? How do you know my name?

?: My name, is Somnus. Somnus Lucis Caelum. The first Lucian King. And the reason I know you, is because of that ring.

Y/n: The ring?

Somnus: Yes. The Ring of the Lucii. Whenever an heir to the throne would put the ring on, we would become one with them. Granting advice from our lives and battles. However, if anyone else put the ring on, the curse would affect them, and kill them. Which is most curious, you are not of Lucian blood, yet our curse is not affecting you.

Y/n: Must be because the ring senses my connection to Bahamut.

Somnus: I see. Yes... I do feel his power resonating with you. Training you will be a little more complicated. But we will do our best, but be forewarned, our powers and gifts may belong to you now, but without proper training, it will destroy your body after prolonged use.

You nod, understanding the price.

Somnus: Your physical body is waking up, until next time Y/n.

The Kings all disappear, one by one, until you were left. You felt your eyes closing, and once you opened your eyes again, you were in your room. You felt restricted, you looked over at your sides, seeing Meggy and Desti wrapped around each arm. You looked down and saw Tari wrapped around your waist.

Carefully freeing your arms as to not wake up the Inkling and Octoling, you go and try to push yourself up. However, you don't feel your bed. You look down to see your hand resting on someones thigh. 

Saiko: Heh, never thought you'd be so forward.

You turn your head as far as it could go, trying to face Saiko.

Y/n: S-Saiko? I'm sorry! I didn't mean to-

Before you could finish, she rolls her eyes and moves herself to kiss you. Just like last night, she slid her tongue in your mouth, her tongue dancing with yours. After the two of you pulled away, she brought your head down, so it rested against her large bust. You tried not to think about it, but they were softer than your pillow.

Which was REALLY soft.

She stated combing her fingers through your hair, which was very relaxing.

Saiko: Its fine Y/n. We are together now after all. And while it is early in our relationship so some things are off limits for now...

She leaned down and whispered in your ear, causing a shiver to go down your spine.

Saiko: I wouldn't mind a little touching every now and then.

She takes your hand and intertwines her fingers with yours. Her other hand going back to combing your hair. You stay like this for a while, until the other girls woke up. Each one giving you a good morning kiss. Even though you were the one who fully confessed, it will take some time getting used to all this.

You all went down to grab breakfast. Everyone was quite shocked at the fact that the four girls were hanging around you, until you explained everything. Mario took this opportunity to NOT be an idiot, and be an actual father figure, telling you that now that you had four girlfriends means four times the responsibility. To always be there for them.

Meggy: Alright SMG4, what's the plan for the day?

SMG4: Well, today I promised to do a meme video with all the guys. That is unless you four don't want to let go of Y/n.

Tari: Oh yeah, you were talking about doing that.

SMG4: Yep, now I still need to get everything set up, so go ahead and do your own things for a few hours. And I'll leave you five alone.

You all blush, but just chuckle. You move to the couch, you sitting between Saiko's legs resting your head on her shoulder, Tari sitting on your lap, while Meggy and Desti held each of your hands. You all relax and watch movies until SMG4 comes in the room to get you.

Saiko: Good luck Y/n.

Meggy: Have fun!

You gave each girl a kiss and head into the recording room, getting ready for the chaos that's about to ensue.