Epilouge

Within the castle of Insomnia, all was usually as it should be. Mario was fighting with SMG4 over spaghetti, Bowser was cooking, Boopkins and Bob were watching anime, and Luigi was trying to stop his brother from killing SMG4.

Peach however, was holding a small baby boy with dark blue hair. She walked up to a young man in his late twenties. He had three other children with him as well as four beautiful women. The oldest was a young girl with dark pink hair being held in a pony tail, her name was Katie. The second oldest was an Inkling boy, named Zack, who inherited his mother's orange color. The next was an Octoling girl, Rachel with her mother's dark pink ink.

Peach walked up to Tari and handed her the baby.

Y/n: Have you thought of a name for him?

Tari: I think we should give someone closure. Someone who needs to have his name be in a good light this time.

Y/n: I think I know what you are saying. And I agree.

Tari: Welcome to the family, Ardyn Lucis Caelum.

~~~~~

As the scene in front of a hooded figure came to a close, he looked out to the universe. Far off a dark fog made it's way towards him.

Grimoire: Time is of the essence. I need help to create and train more heroes.

A young boy walked into the room and bowed.

?: Is there anything I can do, master?

Grimoire: Devin. Yes, I suppose there is. I need you to go to a few universes and help the hero in them. Or, at a few points, be the villian.

Devin: Very well. Anything I need to be aware of?

Grimoire: Your powers and abilities will be limited to that universe. Take precaution, and I will send you soon.

Devin bows once again and leaves the room as Grimoire motions another book towards him.