Chapter 21: Public Humor

(The interactions will be from other You-tubers such as TheRussianBadger, TheDooo, , etc.)

The citizens of Insomnia, Inkopolis and the Beanbean Kingdom all gathered around the main square's of their cities. Meggy and Desti were in Inkopolis, Tari stayed in Insomnia, and Saiko volunteered to go to the Beanbean Kingdom. Meggy and Desti were sitting around the tables near Crusty Sean's. While they were waiting for whatever it was that you and the guys had planned.

Meggy: So, what do you think the guys have in store?

Desti: I don't know, but knowing them. I'm scared.

Meggy: Honestly.

All of a sudden the screen in the square switched to a live stream. After getting confirmation that this was being streamed in Insomnia and Beanbean Kingdom, they payed attention to the screen.

SMG4: Alright, god I hope this is broadcasting. Let's get this started.

SMG4 walks through a door where the other guys are sitting. Mario however was looking kinda upset. Y/n was laughing off in the background.

Luigi: Mario are you okay bro?

Mario: I'm alright.

Luigi: Alright.

SMG4: Mario what's wrong bro?

Mario: I expected this, it's fine. I expected this.

SMG4: What?

Luigi: Bro, you good?

Mario: Y/n was literally eating a FUCKING PIZZA, BRO LIKE COME ON!

Y/n's laughter only increased, Luigi, SMG4, Bowser joined.

Mario: I'VE GOT A FRIEND EATING A FUCKING DOMINO'S PIZZA, WHILE I'M SITTING HERE TRYING TO MAKE RENT!

Y/n: That shit was boneless too it was good.

The entire square erupted in laughter.

Y/n: Mario, if it makes you feel any better, I'll buy you a pizza later.

Mario: Promise?

Y/n: I promise.

SMG4: Well, with that out of the way, let's begin. Why are we doing this Y/n? You told me to get the room set up, but you never told me why.

Y/n: Basically, I gotta show that we aren't bad guys you know. So our own citizens, as well as Inkopolis and the Beanbean Kingdom are watching this right now. So, what is up, and I can not stress this enough, my gamers?

Bowser: Are you sure this is a good idea?

Y/n: Mmm, probably not considering how cursed our conversations can get. And I'm sure everyone is going to lose a few brain cells, but I think it'll be fine.

Luigi: Where are Bob and Boopkins by the way?

SMG4: This shit is going to get toxic enough as is with just us. Do you really want them here to make things terrible?

Luigi: You gotta point there.

SMG4: By the way, new SMG4 merch, use code Chungus. Give me all your money.

Y/n: Yeah, if you wanna support a creator buy some shit. Use code Chungus my guy. Look here's SMG4, AKA "LordHeadass" AKA "KingLigma" AKA "BIGCHUNGUS"

SMG4: The Chungus.

Y/n: The man, formerly known... as mousecop.

SMG4: If young chungus don't trust you Imma shoot you.