Chapter 7: Love for a Prince

The girls walked you to the portal that connected the Kingdom to Inkopolis. You looked over at them every now and again, and each time you saw them sporting a blush. You have a pretty good idea as to what this is about, but didn't say anything. Once you all crossed the portal, Desti and Meggy took you to a new area of Inkopolis known as The Square. It had pretty much the same utilities as the Plaza, just a new location. 

Either way, the five of you had fun. From playing games at the arcade, watching Meggy and Desti play Turf War's, till finally eating at Crusty Sean's. It was night time, and everyone was sitting on top of the Deca Tower, taking in the beautiful sight of Inkopolis at night time. As you sat on the edge, the four were looking at you, trying to come up with something to say. However, you beat them to it.

Y/n: Today was fun. Thanks for all of this.

Meggy: Oh! Uhh, you're welcome.

Y/n: So, what did you want to talk about?

Saiko: Huh?

Y/n: You said you wanted to tell me something.

Tari: Oh, yeah.

Desti: Well, you see Y/n...Ever since we met you, you've always been nice to us.

Tari: Was always there for us.

Saiko: Stood up for us.

Meggy: And save us. When your with us, we can't help but feel happy.

Desti: Y/n, what we're trying to tell you is we... We...

As Desti was trying to confess, everyone was blushing. They couldn't get anything out, so you decided to try and help.

Y/n: Let me guess, you love me?

That caught them off guard.

Saiko: H-how did you know?

Y/n: Meggy kinda confessed this morning.

Tari: Meggy!

Meggy: What? N-no! Well, I mean yeah I did but... Wait weren't you asleep!?

Y/n: About that... I woke up before you, and was a little caught up on how cute you looked asleep, and didn't want to seem creepy staring at you while you were asleep. So when you started waking up, I pretended to still be asleep.

Meggy: So you heard everything.

Y/n: Yep.

Meggy: And you felt me...

Y/n: Yes, I felt you kiss me.

Saiko: YOU KISSED HIM!?

Tari: Aww...

Desti: Never took you for a thief. Thought you'd like the competition.

Meggy: I'm sorry! He was there, and I thought he was asleep so I thought, what's one little kiss?

You look on amused, as the four girls playfully fight. However, you need to tell them how you feel.

Y/n: Can I say something now?

They all look at you and nod.

Y/n: Same as all of you, from the time I've known the four of you, you've done nothing but be respectful, and kind. Everyday, I always look forward to spending time with all of you. Saiko, you have a special way of showing it, but you care for your friends and will do anything to protect them. Tari, you and your positive outlook on everything keeps everyone in good spirits. Desti, your a strong girl. I have no idea what that ordeal with Alex must have been like, but I do know that any other girl would have taken months, even years to recover, when you only took a few weeks. And Meggy, Just like Saiko you always look after your friends and your competitive nature keeps everything fun. And you've also taken care of me the past few days. hanging out with the guys is great and all, but I enjoy being with you. I love all of you.

A spoken response wasn't given. Instead the girls took action. Meggy, as the first one who stole a kiss, was the first one to walk up and plant her lips on yours. Her kiss was gentle, but with a little fight to it. Same with Desti, who kissed you next. Kind of expected from the two most competitive girls. Saiko was the third to kiss you. And she immediately achieved dominance. There was no fight to it, she kissed you and forced her tongue in your mouth.

Not that you were complaining, you like it a little rough anyway.

Tari was the last. Considering that Tari was a big introvert before she joined the group, it makes sense that she was the least experienced. She was gentle and shy, trying her hardest to match your rhythm but couldn't. However her inexperience just made her all the more cuter. After spending a few more minutes staring out at the night before heading home.

After you returned, you all went to your room to turn in for the night, with your new girlfriends.