Chapter 30: Relief

(LEMON INBOUND! I REPEAT, LEMON INBOUND! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!)

They wasted no time getting started. Saiko immediately pushed her lips against yours as her hand went under your shirt, caressing your body. She only stopped to get behind you and set her legs around you and lift your shirt off.

You look to see that most of the girls had already taken off most their clothes, left only in their underwear. While Meggy and Tari were a little shy, Desti was confident in herself as she crawled towards you, giving you a sultry smile. Feeling movement behind you, you turn your head to see Saiko had gotten beside you now, having everything off except her panties. Her hair was no longer being held up, and was straight down her back.

Saiko: Like what you see?

With your mind still processing what is going on, you could only nod. Desti put her hand under your chin and moved your head to face her.

Desti: Well, if you like seeing, your going to love what's about to happen.

She plants a few kisses on your lips until moving down to your neck, licking it and kissing while moving down. As she kept moving down, Saiko turned you back to her and kissed you again, pushing her tongue in. She then took your hand and slowly guided it down her stomach, stopping at the waistband of her panties. Finally, your mind started catching up with you, and you slide your hand under the fabric and rubbed at her opening, making her moan in your mouth.

You feel your pants get looser as they slid down your legs.

Desti: Woah... not gonna lie, I was expecting at least a little over average. Umm... will that even fit? Meggy, I might need some help here.

Meggy: Wh-why me?

Desti: Because this is too much for one girl to handle, and Tari looks nervous right now.

You and Saiko broke the kiss to looks at her. Indeed, Tari was shaking hard.

Desti started slowly stroking you, to both keep your erection up and give you some much needed attention while she tries to help Tari.

Desti: Come here Tari, get on the other side of Y/n.

Tari slowly went over to the other side of you and sat down.

Y/n: Tari, are you sure you're comfortable doing this?

Tari: Yes. I am, I want to be able to do this with all of you. But I'm scared I'll mess up...

Saiko: There's no-nothing to be scared of... this is all, mmm, of our first times. So don't worry a-about messing up.

She pinches your arm hard.

Saiko: Like how this dork still hasn't put a finger in yet.

You push two fingers into her. You feel her walls tighten as her legs close, keeping your hand in place as she arches back, a loud moan coming from her. She falls back panting.

Saiko: Alright... take care of Tari. Let me rest a bit after that, or I won't last long.

With your hand finally free, you pull your fingers out of her and wipe them on the sheets. You set your attention on Tari.

Y/n: Alright Tari. I'm going to just going to do what feels right, if at any point I hurt you or if you don't like something let me know, okay?

She smiles and nods.

Tari: Alright, I trust you.

You place a hand on her waist and another on her thigh, Tari shuddering at your touch on her skin. As you kissed the blue haired girl, you grunt as Desti and Meggy get started. They both started licking your shaft causing a warm sensation to spread across your body. Your hand went up Tari's back and unclipped her bra, letting it fall. She quickly raised her arms to cover her chest.