Chapter 15: Forgiveness

When you woke up, the only thing you wanted to was go right back to sleep. However, your eyes opened again when you heard sniffling. You look over to see Tari sitting on a chair. She sniffled again, and you saw trails of tears on her cheeks, obviously crying. You go up and tap on her shoulder, getting her attention. When she looked up at you, she went up to hug you, but stopped herself and sat back down bringing her legs up to her head and hugged her legs.

Y/n: Tari, are you okay?

Tari didn't say anything, but more tears fell.

Y/n Tari...?

Tari: I should be the one asking if you are okay. Not the other way around.

Y/n: Oh. This is about yesterday. I'm alright, where are the others?

Tari: Meggy and Desti are in the living room. They're too depressed right now to train. And Saiko locked herself in her room. 

You grab her hands and pull her up, giving her the hug she stopped herself from giving you. She didn't know what to do.

Tari: Wha....

Y/n: Look, what happened, happened. I'm fine, and everyone is safe, right?

Tari nods, still unsure what to do. But she slowly put her arms around you.

Y/n: And what about you?

Tari: I haven't slept yet. I was waiting for you to wake up.

You bring her over to the bed, and lay her down. You pulled the covers over her, and kissed her forehead. Her eyes slowly close, and she falls asleep instantly.

You head down to the living room seeing the Inkling and Octoling sitting on the couch just sitting there. Deciding to at least try and break the ice to show your not mad, you quietly get behind the couch. You slowly move your head next to Meggy's ear.

Y/n: Boo.

Meggy screamed, causing Desti to scream, which caused you to bust out laughing. They looked over the couch to see you rolling on the ground laughing. You open your eyes to see them look upset, before sitting back on the couch. 

Y/n: It wasn't really all that funny.

You go around and sit next to the two, wrapping your arms around them.

Y/n: Alright, Tari told me what's up. You two are upset about yesterday, you probably think I hate you am I right.

Meggy: Yes. So just get it over with. We're done aren't we?

Y/n: No. We're not.

Desti: What?

They seemed genuinely surprised. Staring at you in shock that you weren't yelling at them to stay away.

Y/n: Did you know what was in that container?

Meggy: Well, no...

Y/n: If you were given a second chance would you have opened the box?

Desti: Of course not! In fact I would have punched SMG3 right in his face!

Y/n: Then there you go. I don't hate any of you. It was our fault anyway, we were the ones who started the whole thing after trashing your cabin after the race.

Meggy: But we retaliated!

Y/n: And we kept going. 

You stand up so you can look at both if them.

Y/n: I'm not angry at any of you. We went too far with the pranks, and you didn't know about the Marilith.

You go and kiss Meggy and Desti, causing them to smile slightly. After finally getting through to three of your four lovers, you go up and stand in front of Saiko's room. You knock on it.

Saiko: I thought I told you all to leave me alone!

Y/n: Saiko, can I come in?

A few moments pass before the door opens up, showing Saiko in her pajamas, and her hair flowing down, no longer being held up. She stares at you for a bit before moving back over to her bed, you followed after and sat next to her.

Saiko: I'm sorry.

Y/n: At least you went straight to the apology. But, I forgive you.

Saiko: How can you forgive me so easily?

You take her hand in yours.

Y/n: Because you didn't know. 

Saiko: But I let my anger take over my judgement, and trusted SMG3. Because of us you almost got killed. 

she then begins crying. You bring her in for a hug, holding her close as she cries into your chest. After a while she sits back up.

Saiko: Thank you. 

Y/n: So you believe me?

Saiko: I don't know what to believe. 

Y/n: Well let me show you what I believe.

You move in and kiss her as she moved to face you. It shocked her enough that you were able to be the dominant one this time. You manage to push her down and got on top of her. She finally gave in and kissed back. Even though she likes to be the one in control, she can't help but feel a little aroused. Before she could enjoy herself more you pulled away.

Y/n: I believe that I still love you. I love all of you. I will never hate you. As I keep saying, you had no idea what was in that box, and we took it too far. Do you believe me now?

Saiko: Yes, I do. I love you, and I believe you. 

You and Saiko go back to the living room with Meggy and Desti. After a few hours of talking and laughing, Tari comes down and sits on your lap, joining the conversation. All of them wrapping you in a tight hug.

Girls: We love you Y/n.