Chapter 9: The Meme Video

Saiko: Alright girls, ready to watch the new video?

All the girls agreed. SMG4 recently posted the new meme video. Honestly they just wanted to see your reactions. It started well as the first scene was you and SMG4 playing rock, paper, scissors. Getting a tie every time. 

SMG4: Alright, enough of that before one of use breaks the others hands.

All the guys sit at the table.

SMG4: Welcome everyone to the first Meme reaction on this channel. I've got myself, Mario, Luigi, Bob, Boopkins, Bowser and our newest addition, Y/n.

Y/n: Hi I'm Y/n,

SMG4: That's Y/n. Now first meme!

The first meme was a compilation of another You-tuber known as SwaggerSouls being himself.

Mario: What's up with this guy?

Y/n: I don't know but I wanna be this guys friend.

The next meme was a scene from Full Metal Jacket re-created with Donald and Goofy.

Y/n: Greatest movie ever. Greatest meme of that movie.

After a few memes, it came to one of Meggy's worst nightmares. An anime meme. But one that had tentacles. 

Meggy: Oh God. Please no.

Desti: I hate these things. Every weeaboo human keeps grabbing my hair!

Boopkins: Oooo, iv'e seen enough anime to-

Y/n: To not finish this dead meme.

Luigi: You know who we need?

SMG4: Who?

Luigi: The guy who goes like: "You're gonna love my nuts!"

Y/n: Oh yeah. Now you can't spell nutrition without NUT am I right?

Meggy and Tari blush, Desti just stares wide-eyed.

Saiko: Y/n, no! You were supposed to be the chosen one!

Y/n: I regret saying that.

As the stream video goes on, Y/n is seen messing with his hair, like every five seconds. Flipping it out of his eyes, blowing it away, or moving it.

Y/n: You know what I need  that's not a meme right now? A fucking haircut. Tari, how can you have your hair in front of your eye?

Tari: Does he not like it?

Thankfully for Tari, you answered her unknowingly.

Y/n: I mean, don't get me wrong, it makes her look adorable, but how does it not piss her off? Like I can barely stand a single strand.

Bob: Do you know what we need? A Ricardo meme.

Meggy: Ricardo?

Saiko: I don't know what that is.

Y/n: I swear, if we get a Ricardo meme, I'm gonna smack the hell out of you.

Desti: Well whatever it is, Y/n doesn't want it.

And to Y/n's dismay, they got Ricardo'd after about ten memes later. The girls could see why Y/n wouldn't wanted to see it.

Y/n: Alright come here Bob.

Bob and Y/n get up and as soon as Y/n was about to smack Bob...

Bob: Smack me Daddy!

Y/n: ...

Bob: ...

Y/n: I don't wanna do this anymore.

Bob: Just do it you bitch.

You pull back and smack Bob so hard he gets sent out of the room. After Bob came back they went through some more memes, Bowser asked something.

Bowser: Y/n, you fish right?

Y/n: Yeah.

Bowser: What's your favorite seafood?

Y/n: Oh, i've never actually had seafood.

Everyone just gets confused.

Bowser: Wait, you fish as a past time, but you've never had seafood?

Y/n: Ironic, I know.

Bob: ...You know with Meggy and Desti being an Inkling and Octoling...

Y/n: Bob. Knowing you, I know where this is going. So if you want to keep your life, I'd recommend stopping where you are.

Bob: ...If you play your cards right, they could show you what squid and octopus taste like!

Meggy and Desti just blush profusely.

Desti: ...I mean he isn't wrong.

Meggy: DESTI!

Desti: I'm still gonna kick Bob's ass though.

Y/n: I'm not going to stop them.

Bob: Worth it.

SMG4: Alright, we're gonna end it here, I really hope I don't get demonetized.

Y/n: Maybe you learned your lesson to make a meme video with us.

And with that the video was over. You walked into the room at that time.

Y/n: Hey girls, what's up?

Saiko: We just watched the video Y/n.

Y/n: Oh god...

Meggy: It was still funny!

Desti: Just know that Bob is going to get sent to the hospital soon.

Tari: And I don't know how, I just don't get bothered by my hair.

You just nod. All of you decide to watch movies for the rest of the day. At the end of the day you all went and slept how you did the other night. But of course Desti had to mess with you before she went to bed.

Desti: Bob is right though. Play your cards right, and I might give you a taste.

She kissed your cheek before going to sleep.

Y/n: If anything, the guys are going to make this difficult.