Chapter 10: Noctis

Sitting on the couch was you and Tari. Well, Tari was sitting on your lap, as she had claimed that as her favorite spot. You had your arms wrapped around her waist, staring in awe as she effortlessly took down Midir, The Dark-Eater in Dark Souls 3.

Y/n: How the hell did you beat arguably, the hardest boss in this game, when I can barely get him down to a quarter of his health?

Tari: A lot of practice. I actually died to him a few times when I first fought him.

Y/n: You? I don't believe that.

Tari: I did though!

You both laugh. She rests her head on your shoulder, and you hold here tighter.

Tari: Uh... Y/n?

Y/n: Yeah?

Tari: Can we... C-can we... kiss again?

You softly laugh, getting a weird look from Tari.

Tari: What's so funny?

Y/n: Tari, were together now. You, me, Meggy, Desti and Saiko. If you wanna kiss, you don't have to ask. Just go for it.

She turns around from where she's sitting. Now straddling you, she puts her arms around your neck, and you put you hands on her waist. She gently presses her lips against yours. She tries to take the lead, but was kinda sloppy with it. She pulls away with a sad expression.

Tari: I'm sorry. I'm a lousy kisser...

You lift your hand and rest it on her cheek getting her attention.

Y/n: You're not a lousy kisser, just inexperienced. Which makes you more cute. Here, let me take the lead.

You pull her back in and kiss her again. She squeaked when you pressed your tongue against her lips, asking for entrance. She slowly opened her mouth and you slipped your tongue in, exploring her mouth. Hearing her soft moans gave you a good sign that she was enjoying it. However your little moment was interrupted when Bob crashed through the door and flew through the room and hitting the wall.

Bob: Ow my Ovaries!

Meggy: And that's for those perverted jokes!

Desti: Yeah! They may be true, but you don't need to share that with the whole world.

Meggy: DESTI!!!

Desti: Whaaaat? Oh hey look, Tari is getting more bold.

The two girls look at Tari, who is straddling you, and with her arms wrapped around your neck. She softly shrieks and jumps off. Desti walked up and got on the couch next to you, giving you a kiss. Meggy was next and kissed you and sitting between you and Tari. Suddenly you feel your head get pulled back and see Saiko plant her lips on yours. Getting your head back in its original position, Saiko wraps her arms around your neck and rests her chin against your shoulder.

Saiko: So whats happened?

Y/n: Tari and I have been playing games, Meggy and Desti put Bob in the hospital, and I'm guessing you just woke up.

She nods. Suddenly you feel cold. You look over as you see Shiva.

Shiva: Greetings Y/n. It is a pleasure to see you again.

Y/n: Morning Shiva. What's going on?

Shiva: Simple. Your training begins now.

She puts her hand on your head, you feel light-headed, and pass out.

~~~~~

Once again, you look around at the black void you first met the Kings of Yore. Only this time, you felt yourself on solid ground. The pale blue fire ignites in front of you, but instead of a completely armored King, it was a black haired man, probably in his late twenty's. He walks towards you and gently smiles before putting his hand forward.

?: So you're the new King huh? It is a pleasure to meet you. I am Noctis. The latest King before you.

You were shocked to say the least, but you quickly shake his hand. He extends his other hand and summons a sword, handing it to you.

Y/n: What's this? 

Noctis: One last Royal Arm for you. My sword, the Engine Blade. Of course its not the original.

He summons a golden version of the sword.

Noctis: It stays with me. Now, I'm sure Shiva told you what this is all about, right?

Y/n: My training?

(Music is created and owned by Square Enix. Please don't sue me.)

He says nothing, but takes a slash at you. Acting quickly, you use your powers to phase through the blade. You return the attack with a slash of your own. Instead of phasing, he blocks it and pushes you back. You quickly regained your balance and run towards Noctis, you both start trading blows. Blocking attack after attack, you notice the Void taking on a new shape. It seemed to have morphed into a truck stop, a sign that said Hammerhead, and the desert landscape made you feel nostalgic for some reason. Noctis used this distraction to hit you with the hilt of his sword.

Noctis: Pay attention!

He goes in for another attack, but you warp to the top of the sign, and then the side of the building, before warp-striking Noctis. Caught off guard by the quick attack, he stumbled. He brought his sword up to block another blow. Quickly warping a few meters back, before he pointed his sword at you. Both of you panting as you tightened your grip on your sword.

Noctis: You are doing well, but how much further can you go?

Y/n: As far as I need to.

He smiled, and threw his blade at you, and you threw yours to him. The blades clashed mid-flight as you both warped towards them. Spinning and flipping around each other, blocking each others attacks for several minutes, Noctis releases his powers further. Extending his hand, his Royal Arms surround him and begin spinning.

Noctis: Let's hope you can keep up.

He lunges forward. You block his sword, as you've been doing, but you feel a sudden pain in your back. Another attack from Noct blocked and a pain in your side. It was then you see his weapons were attacking you along with Noctis's own attacks. He quickly overwhelms you, and you kneel before him, tired and beaten.

Noctis: Armiger. One of the basics of the King's power. You did well, really well for someone self-taught.

Y/n: You know I was self-taught?

Noctis: Y/n, you are apart of the Lucian line now, we know everything about you. Now stand up, I'm going to teach you how to activate it today.

After spending hours trying to activate it, you finally manage to. But not for that long. After saying farewell to Noctis, you return to reality, where your girlfriends are sitting in the couch watching over you. Meggy notices you first.

Meggy: Girls! He's awake!

They each run over and pull you in for a hug. They asked what happened, and you tell them.

Saiko: Wow, so you've been training with THE Noctis Lucis Caelum?

Y/n: Yep! And he taught me this.

You activate Armiger, but it vanished shortly after.

Y/n: It still needs some work...

Desti: Does it matter? That was cool!

Tari: Very!

You smile at the praise they were giving you, but you felt tired. Apparently training in the Void isn't exactly like actually sleeping, so you fell forward. Thankfully, Saiko caught you and brought you over to the bed. All the girls curling up next to you.

Girls: Goodnight Y/n. We love you.