Kissing my best friend prank

Jungkook's PoV

"Hey guys! What's up, it's your favorite babyboy Jeon Jungkook!" I said to the camera.
"So, today I have my friend Taehyung. Say hi Taehyungie hyung" Taehyung hyung waved hi to the camera, smiling at it and going back to what he is doing which was playing on his phone.

"So, what we will do today is the Kissing my best friend prank on my Daddy, Jiminie hyung" I giggled when I said Daddy.
"Since Jimin hyung will arrive at 10 minutes, we have to get ready" I said and hid the camera.

I heard the door open and me and Taehyung hyung got ready.
"Baby!" I heard Jimin hyung yell. Taehyung hyung grabbed my neck and looked at my eyes. The door opened and Taehyung hyung moved our faces close.

"What the fuck!?!" Jimin hyung shouts, getting me away from Taehyung hyung.
"H-hyung, I c-can explain" I said, starting my act. I look at Taehyung hyung who smirked at Jimin hyung.
"No need to, Jungkook, go outside" Jimin hyung said but I didn't move.

"I said go outside! Is it that hard!" He said and drags me outside.

Author's PoV

Taehyung sat there, thinking what would Jimin do to Jungkook. He stood up when he heard skin being slapped. The door opens and Jungkook goes inside, holding onto his cheeks with tears in his eyes. Jungkook looks at Taehyung with teary eyes and at Jimin who walked in.

"Jimin, what the fuck!?! You slapped him with no reasons!?!" Taehyung shouts, angered about the fact his friend was slapped without any reasons. Taehyung was about to stand up when Jungkook holds his hand, stopping him.

"Well, I have a reason and that reason is you kissing him!" Jimin yells at Taehyung's face. Now Taehyung was more pissed, this boyfriend of Jungkook doesn't have any trust in the younger. Taehyung gently removed Jungkook's grip on his hand and stood up.

"Well, let me tell you something. This was a prank and you are an asshole for not trusting your boyfriend" Taehyung says. Jimin started laughing making Taehyung to get more pissed.

"Well Taehyung, let me tell you something also. You just got pranked by the Jikook couple!" Jimin says, laughing. Taehyung looks at Jungkook who is still holding onto his cheek.
"Is this a prank too?" Taehyung asks, seeing that Jungkook is quiet. Jungkook looks at him and removed his hand to reveal a bruised cheek.

"This isn't a prank Jimin, look at his cheek" Taehyung says, carefully holding onto Jungkook's cheek. Taehyung wipes Jungkook's tears and that's when Jungkook started laughing.

"You really believed that, Taehyungie hyung?" Jungkook says, giggling and getting baby wipes to remove the make up Jungkook put outside.
"Haha, did you see his reaction, baby?" Jimin says, still laughing but now holding onto his stomach and jaw.

"Aish, I'll get revenge" Taehyung says, rolling his eyes.
"Like you'll succeed" Jimin said, kissing Jungkook's lips.
"Okay, Ew, PDA" Taehyung says and leaves the room.