Read

Unfortunately this is not a Chapter. This Author's Note is dedicated to everyone who have enjoyed reading this fanfic.

First of, I'm so glad that some people love this fanfic, voted and commented and have urged me to write more. Honestly, once I was a fan of fanfictions too, bugging authors to continue their works.

Second, I have to discontinue this fanfic.

I'm that kind of a writer who writes when inspiration knocks its way in my mind. But I'm also the kind who can switch interests quickly. That may sound like a bad thing, but I just couldn't help it when my interest switch from this anime toward another and I feel like writing a new fanfic out of the new anime I'm interested in. Hence I couldn't finish any fanfics of mine.

As I mentioned before, once I was also a reader like you guys. I've read fanfics and some of them made an impression that I couldn't help but to binge-read them until I was at the last Chapter and finding out the fanfic had been discontinued. It made me sad, wondering why the author left such a masterpiece. So I started writing down ideas I never knew I had and I never imagined would gain an audience who loved my works and encouraged me to continue.

I appreciate all your encouragements guys, but I'm no longer excited in writing this fanfic. It's like a flame, when I started this fanfic the flame was so bright and warm. Until it slowly died down to its embers and I don't feel the excitement anymore.

I'm sorry and thank you guys for supporting this fanfic! It made me so happy.

I will be discontinuing this fanfic for now.

But who knows, one day I might update the next Chapter. And when that day comes, let's read this fanfic from the beginning again, eh?

–Kat ♥

Edit: I DECIDED TO CONTINUE THIS FANFIC BECAUSE I LOVE YOU GUYS AND I'M SO THANKFUL TO THOSE WHO ARE READING THIS FANFIC! YOU GUYS REALLY MOTIVATED ME TO CONTINUE! ♥💜