Epilogue

Spring departed by in a blur of flower petals and refreshing breeze. The Land of Fire welcomed summer like an old friend, especially the warmth it carried along with the wind. The whole surroundings have been vibrant in lush green forest and ocean blue sky.

A year had gone by and everyone is contented with their lives. It is truly a peaceful day riding in a warm summer zephyr.

The Nara clan had welcomed a son, an heir of two bloodlines. His father, Nara Shikamaru from the proud clan that supported the Leaf for generations, and his mother, Temari, the princess of the Sand, The Land of Wind. They named him Nara Shikadai. He would grow up to be a genius like his father but unfortunately he would also come to inherit his laziness. His features were that of his mother, the sole daughter of the former Kazekage and elder sister of the current.

The Yamanaka clan welcomed a son as well. His father, Sai, was a former root raised in isolation, but he eventually found solace and love in the arms of the only daughter of the Head of Yamanaka clan, Yamanaka Ino. They named him Yamanaka Inojin. His personality is the same as his father, hardly comprehensible and blunt. But his features were that of the Yamanaka clan.

Tha Akimichi clan welcomed a daughter. Her father, Akimichi Choji will soon become the Head of the Akimichi clan hailed as Konoha's gentle giants while her mother, Karui, came from the far-off Land of Lightning. They named her Akimichi Cho-Cho meaning butterfly. Her physique is undeniably from the Akimichi clan but her skin colour is that of the people from the Hidden Cloud.

Uzumaki Naruto, the sole heir of the fourth Hokage and Hyuga Hinata, the Princess of the Hyuga clan had welcomed a son. Uzumaki Boruto. He would eventually lead a story of his own together with the next generation.

Of course, as the last remaining member of the Uchiha clan, Uchiha Sasuke and Haruno Sakura, the disciple of the fifth Hokage had welcomed a daughter. The last embers of the Uchiha clan did not get extinguish as the Uchiha princess was born.

"Wedding?" Sakura asked after tucking Sarada in her bed. The family had finally moved to a new house. The residence was big as the house could be comparable to a mansion.

Sasuke nodded his head. "Everyone was getting married. I don't really get those kinds of things but..." he trailed off and Sakura looked at him, a smile grazing her lips.