Chapter Twenty-Seven: Two Weeks After

Today is Sakura Haruno's Birthday!!!! Yay!!! Happy Birthday Queen ❤️💮👑! And also, it's NaruHina's wedding day!

I included an original rap/song dedicated to Sakura Haruno by Rustage in the media. It's on YouTube, you can check out Rustage's channel, he makes really good rap songs! In case the video on the media wasn't working, here's the link: https://youtu.be/gkXzBBAxtX4

.
.
.
.
.
.

Parents? The word was so simple yet to Sasuke's ears it had made such a huge impact. Before, it was just a word. A word to describe two individuals expecting a child of their own. Sasuke had never contemplated it before, when he was young and blinded. The word was so trivial that he tossed the concept away as he walked the dark path towards vengeance.

And then when the light came. When he was knocked out of his crazy mindset of wanting to be alone. Right after the war as he travelled the land on his own, Sasuke has forgotten how many times the word had been contemplated over and over again. He would stay at different small Villages, saw families here and there, and then the word would cross his mind way too many times than he could ever admit.

And then just like that, the word he used to contemplate, became such a reality that even two weeks had already passed and he still couldn't put a ring on what exactly he was feeling.

That's right, everything happened two weeks ago. The things transpired so quickly he almost thought he was dreaming. Maybe some skilled kekei genkai user put him in a genjutsu.

But what the hell was he even thinking? Sasuke knew it was no dream nor was it a genjutsu. Because the moment he woke up and opened his eyes, a sound instantly registered in his ear.

It was the sound of someone throwing up. And Sasuke felt the emptiness of the bed beside him. A second after that he was on his feet, striding towards the bathroom.

"Are you feeling unwell?" Sasuke asked, looking at Sakura who who practically had her head down the sink. If the pinkette could talk she'd answer his very very obvious question. Was she feeling unwell?

Sakura felt like she was tossed in a world of morning sickness. And she has to endure this for the next few months.

"Do you need help?" Sasuke asked. For someone like him, seeing a girl flipping over the sink because of morning sickness, he's way too calm.

"Just tell me if you need help."

If she could talk, she'd tell him to get lost. Sakura felt annoyed for no reason. Oh wait, she has a reason why she's annoyed. It was Sasuke. The young man was just standing there, staring at her nonchalantly.

When the wave of nausea passed, Sakura rinsed her mouth and stood up.

"Are you fine now?" Sasuke asked, staring at her.

Sakura glared at him. And Sasuke couldn't believe it. She just glared at him before walking passed him, brushing his shoulder purposely. Since when did the pinkette learn to glare at him like that? He didn't do anything wrong. At least not that Sasuke is aware of.

After that, Sakura remained silent for the rest of the morning. After breakfast, the pinkette stubbornly announced that she'd be spending the rest of the day at home and Sasuke shrugged his shoulders before sighing and standing up.

He wanted to talk to someone with this kind of things. Clearly, he doesn't know anything about this, parenthood? It's like he's standing at a clean slate, or maybe a lake covered in thin ice that one wrong move and the ice would break. He needed to talk to someone. Ask for advice that he rarely or almost never do. And so, Sasuke decides to go outside.