Chapter 4

Jaxon's POV

It was Friday and I had a fulfilling yet exhausting first week of work. After the incident on Tuesday with Darnell, by Wednesday, Jasmine was back to her usual annoying self. We didn't talk about what happened. I could tell she didn't want to bring it up so I left it alone. Now it was the end of the week and I just wanted to relax. Instead, when I got home there was a party going on in the house.

"There he is, my loving brother." Megan slurred. She was clearly tipsy.

"You meant to say your annoying brother." Jasmine chimed in. I know I described it as a party but it was more of a get together. There was Megan and Jasmine of course. As well as Luke, who was gay, Daniel, and Imani (Jasmine's cousin). Megan went ahead and introduced everyone to me. Apparently these were some of their closest friends. I took my seat next to Jasmine on the couch and I nearly laughed when I saw her purposely get up and sit on the ground. She was something else, the girl would rather sit on the ground than sit next to me.

"Ohhh Megs, you never told me how hot your twin brother is. Damn." Luke said eyeing me frantically with his green vulture eyes.

"I've shown you his picture before Luke, remember?"

"Yeah but he's even better looking in person. Look at those tanned muscles. Can I touch?" I didn't know what to say. I've never had a man come on to me.

"Don't touch him Luke, you might catch something." Of course little miss she-devil had to chime in with an insult. I turn my attention to Jasmine.

"No Luke, ignore Jasmine. She's just mistaking me with her soon to be ex-boyfriend." Was that joke too soon? Maybe. Jasmine just stared at me with her usual death gaze. As usual, Megan had to break the ice between us.

"Jaxon be nice..." She reprimanded. I peeled my eyes away from Jasmine and focused on Megan. "Anyway, we are having a game night and we were about to play truth or dare. How about you join us?" Megan says. I thought about it for a moment before deciding that it could be fun. This game was nostalgic and brought me back to my high school and college days. I quickly went upstairs to change into some grey sweat pants and a black t-shirt. When I returned, Luke and Imani both had something to say about me and I couldn't help but laugh. They were something else.

"Shit Jas, if you don't want him. I sure do." Imani states while eye-fucking me from across the room.

"Be my guess. I'm warning you though. Lay with dogs and you'll catch fleas." Jasmine mumbles under her breath. She loved to push my buttons.

"Keep it up Jasmine and I'll have to discipline that dirty mouth of yours." I say sternly. Luke has a sly look on his chubby red face before commenting next.

"If I talk dirty to you, will you discipline my mouth too?" He asks. Megan speaks up before I could reply and shut him down.

"Alrighhhhttyyyy then. So I think we all know how to play this game. Who wants to go first?" Daniel, who has barely spoken this entire time raises his hand to go first. He turns his attention to my sister.

"Megan truth or dare?" Megan takes a moment to decide before saying dare.

"I dare you to post an embarrassing picture of yourself online." I could see the life in my sisters face drain and I nearly burst out laughing. Social media was Megan's life. She wouldn't be able to do it. Megan chewed her lip before asking to switch to truth.

"Ok, so truth. Do you use a vibrator to pleasure yourself." Ew, I really didn't want to hear this answer but I enjoyed seeing the life drain from my sisters face even more.