Chapter 23

Jaxon's POV

Damn Megan really fucked up earlier, I had Jasmine right where I wanted her. I still had the blue balls to prove it. I readjusted myself before putting my car into park and strolling up to Marcy's apartment. I knocked. Marcy answered right away as if she were waiting for me at the door. What a creep.

"Hey baby, come in." She smiled at me but I don't acknowledge her endearment. Whatever thing I had going on with Marcy has already run its course.

"Hey Marcy, can I come in?" She immediately stepped aside to let me in. I waited for her to shut the door before following her into the living room.

"So, what's up?" I started. She sighed heavily and looked somber.

"I've missed you Jaxon." I ignored that. I wanted to bring up the whole date rape thing so I tried to start with that.

"According to Jasmine you-"

"Don't fucking say her name in my house!" She yelled sounding triggered. I squinted my eyes trying to read this woman. Was she always this crazy and I just didn't notice? If I had any doubt that she was behind my sisters date raping, now those doubts were solidified.
I sat back in my seat, waiting for her breathing to become normal and for her to calm down.

"I'm sorry baby, it's my hormones. They're all over the place." I cleared my throat.

"Speaking of hormones Marcy. That picture you sent, are you trying to tell me that
your pregnant?" I asked even though I already knew the answer.

Marcy smiled genuinely.
"Yes, baby. I'm pregnant. Isn't it great news?"

"I, uh, don't know what to say. I guess congratulations? I hope the best for you Marcy." The smile on Marcy's face immediately fell into a frown. She reached over to grab my hands in hers.

"You're not happy for us baby? You know it's your baby right." My eyebrows immediately creased with disbelief. I pulled my hands out of Marcy's grasp so fast you would think I just got burned.

"That's impossible Marcy. We fucked one time and with a condom!" She smiled and patted my hands.

"Baby, you know that condoms aren't 100%." I pulled my hands away from hers again and stood up. Nope this bitch was crazy. She was beautiful but she was also a fucking lunatic. I swear that her profile picture on tinder should've come with a warning label that said: BEWARE.

"You're not going to pin that baby on me." I stated matter of factly as I began to shake my head and walk out. Marcy ran towards me and clung to my arms to try and stop me from leaving.

"Jaxon pleaseeeeee. I love you and I know you would love our baby also. You would be a great father! We could be together and be one big happy family. I would take care of you. Do you want our child to be raised in a broken home?" I shook my head in disbelief at her words.

"Marcy, that isn't my baby. It can't be." I swiped past her and reached for the door. She suddenly started crying hysterically to the point of hyperventilating. I instinctively turned around to help her.

"Marcy just breath. You got this." I rubbed her back as I coached her. Maybe I shouldn't care, especially after everything I know she's done. But seeing her look so broken was too much. After a few minutes, Marcy's breathing got under control.
Once I saw that she was ok I immediately stood up and headed to the door again.

"You don't care about our child? You would just abandon us. I thought you were better than that." She attempted one last time to guilt trip me. However, I wasn't born yesterday and I knew an act being played when I saw one.