Chapter 13

Jaxon's POV

I knew that it was late but I needed to speak with Jasmine and I didn't think I should wait until the morning. I knocked on Jasmine's door lightly, making sure that I didn't wake up the rest of the house.

When she opened the door, I wasn't expecting her to be soooo...... naked. I couldn't tear my eyes away even when I noticed her body language shifted to being self-conscious.

Before peeling my eyes away, my eyes adjusted just enough  in the darkness so that I could make out every ounce of her smooth curves that shone through the dim light of the moon. She cleared her throat since I hadn't answered her question about why I was there. But I couldn't help myself from appraising her.

Off in the distance, I heard a door creak open. I didn't really care if someone saw me at Jasmines door but I knew she would. Jasmine reacted immediately; her whole soul seemed to jump out of her body with the thought of someone catching us. It wasn't as if we were doing something bad, but people would assume.

Reflexively, she grabbed my t-shirt and pulled me into her bedroom. The abruptness of her grabbing me threw me off and I stumbled, causing me to trip over my feet and ultimately fall. I landed on top of her relatively hard. Luckily the bed softened the blow of my body landing on top of her petite self.

I groaned slightly in pain as her knee was pushing up into my dick. When I focused on her face, there was only light breathing between us, we just stared at one another. I watched as she nervously bit her luscious full lips and I had to admit, I wondered what they might have tasted like.

Jasmine was naturally confident so it was a rarity to see her so spooked by me. As I observed her, I was wowed by how someone so beautiful could be so annoying whenever she spoke. After a few moments, I felt her small hands on my chest, pushing me off of her. This shook me out of my daze. I stared into her eyes a second longer before placing both arms on each side of her and raising myself off of her.

"You shouldn't be here Jaxon." She said with her typical annoyed voice.

"And why is that?"

"You have a whole girlfriend in another room."

"I'm not here to fuck you Jasmine."

"Then why are you here?" The moment she asked that, I could tell that she immediately regretted it. She began to stumble over her words. I only smirked

"I mean, I didn't mean it like that. Its not like it was even an option. You know what I mean." I shook my head no, that I was confused by what she was insinuating. I couldn't help myself. I wouldn't be Jaxon Robinson if I let her off that easily.

A few moments later, we heard knocking on the door. I wasn't too worried about it, but by the way Jasmines eyes bulged I could tell she was panicking.

"You need to fucking hide! Now!" She said in a harsh whisper. The devil on my shoulder told me to ignore her request to hide so that I could spite her while the angel on my other shoulder lectured me on being cruel. Ultimately, I hid in the closet.

"Hey Jas, you alright? I thought I heard you falling over and killing yourself in there." It was Megan at the door.

"I'm fine. Just tired and I stumbled over some shit."

"You sure you didn't stumble over my brother in there?" I almost laughed at my sisters spot on intuition. I heard Megan gasp loudly in shock before covering herself.

"You're being ridiculous Megan. Why would he be in here? You know how I feel about Jax. That would never happen." There was a long pause before Megan spoke again. If my twinuition is correct, Megan knows something is off in this room.

"So you don't mind if I call him then?" I quickly reached down and silenced my phone. Jasmine started to stutter before Megan laughed and said she was just kidding.

"Use protection." Was the last thing Megan said before I heard the door close behind her. A few seconds later, Jasmine opened my closet door.

"Get out NOW! You shouldn't be here."

"You don't even want to know why I'm here?"

"At this point I honestly don't care. Get.... OUT!" She started to shove me out of the closet. Hitting my chest repeatedly.

"How does Marcy know Darnell?" Jasmine stopped abruptly, confusion mixed with curiosity now riddling her face.

"She doesn't?"

"Earlier in the night, I grabbed her phone for her. I looked down and a Darnell was texting her. The text said: "What about Jasmine?"

Before I could read anymore, she snatched her phone out of my hand. I didn't confront her about the situation and she acted like nothing was amiss."

"You should've confronted her instead of being pussy about the situation."

"I'm confronting you."

"Yeah, at an ungodly time in the middle of the night. Plus, I'm as clueless as you are." I could hear the annoyance in Jasmine's voice.

"I wanted to wait until she fell asleep to ask you." She shrugged her shoulders to indicate her lack of information.

"Goodbye Jaxon." She began to shove me again, pushing me towards the door. I grabbed her wrists to stop her.

"So you don't care?" I asked.

"The only thing I care about is you, getting the hell up out of my room. It's late and you shouldn't be here."

She opened the door and began to shove me out.

"Aha! I fucking knew it!" Megan stood right outside of Jasmine's room door waiting for me to come out. I couldn't help but smile at my sister for being so persistent. Jasmine face-palmed herself.

"It's not what it looks like Megan. Jaxon was just leaving."

"Yeah, sure. It looks like he's leaving after a quick little nightcap." Jasmine looked at me with a scrunched up annoyed face.

"Jaxon, tell your stubborn sister that nothing happened between us." I smirked mischievously while making sarcastic quotation marks with my fingers.

"Nothing happened." Megan peered at Jasmine

"Yeah, he definitely didn't convince me. Just so you know." I burst out laughing but caught myself when both women told me to hush so as not to wake up the house. I didn't need Marcy waking up and causing even more drama. I said a quick goodnight to the ladies before heading back to my room.

I laid there trying to connect the dots between Marcy and Darnell. If they knew each other, it was a very small world.
***********
Comment + Vote