Chapter 46

Jaxon's POV

Fuck! Jasmine had her hands gripped around my heart and no matter how hard I told myself I wouldn't let her back in, some how I did. The sound of her finally admitting that she loved me nearly broke me. Those words were the most amazing thing I'd heard in months and I drank them in like I was parched. Jasmine was different now, I could sense it in her demeanor. It made me hopeful that this time would be different. Lord knows, I couldn't go through another heartbreak because of this woman. But I loved her and I would be a fool to let this go and not give it one final chance. Especially now that she was taking charge of her mental health. 

I glanced down at Jasmine while her head bobbed back and forth as she sucked the life out of my soul. Damn this woman was going to be the death of me. 

I let her suck my dick for a few more minutes before I pulled her slowly up my body and leaned in to kiss her deeply. Her lips were swollen from sucking my cock and it couldn't have been a sexier sight.

"Damn woman." I said in between kisses. "If you keep slurping and sucking on me the way you are, we won't ever get to the main course." I smiled against her lips. "I want to savior you." I whispered while biting gently on her bottom lip. She moaned out with painful pleasure as she stuck her tongue into my mouth. I eventually broke the kiss and stepped back slightly.

"Take off your clothes." I demanded. My voice was stern but not harsh. It was time that I took control.

Jasmine didn't even hesitate as she readily complied. She slowly peeled off every inch of her clothing while looking at me with hooded eyes. When she was done, I kissed her again as a quick reward for her obedience. I felt like I couldn't get enough of this woman. It felt so surreal that she was standing here in front of me and wanting to be mine. 

I'll be damned if she escaped from me once again. Without saying a word, I languidly turned her around so that she faced away from me. I admired her gorgeously toned physique. She looked like she had been working out for the past few moments and it didn't go unnoticed by me. I caressed my large hands over her ample womanly curves by starting from the tops of her breasts all the way down to the curves of her womanhood. 

Finally, I bent her slowly over my king-sized bed and kneeled down between her legs while her luscious ass tempted me to take a bite. 

"Open your thighs wide for me baby." I commanded softly and Jasmine readily agreed. I loved how pliable she was with all of my demands. With me, there seemed to be no boundaries. I rubbed my fingers slowly against her pussy and watched as a shiver ran down her spine and through her entire body. I coated her wetness all over my fingers. 

"Urgh Jaxon, fuck!" she groaned out and I couldn't help the smile that creeped onto my face. I hadn't even begun my actual assault and she was already panting in heat for me. I slapped her ass a few times before grabbing a large handful. I placed my flat palm against the curve of her back and bent her even further over the edge of the bed as I placed my tongue in between the folds of her pussy. I slowly began to lick and slurp the life out of her while Jasmine arched her back to give me further access.

"Damn baby, you taste fucking amazing." I said against her pussy lips and between slurps. Jasmine began to wine her hips on my face and beg me for more.

"Jaxon, I need you inside me...pleasee baby. Urgh I can't take this. You're killing me slowly." I chuckled lightly and slapped her ass again. I slipped two fingers into her vagina to give her some sense of relief but I continued to devour her pussy with my mouth.

"Let me enjoy my dessert. I haven't tasted this pussy in awhile." I said as I continued to pump my fingers in and out of her folds while Jasmine's legs began to shake uncontrollably.