Chpater 26

Jasmine's POV
I finally said it. I finally told Jaxon how I felt, that I wanted to be with him and my heart couldn't be more full. I smiled as Jaxon kissed me relentlessly.

"I'm about to make you feel so good baby girl." His words trailed off as he kissed down my neck to my special spot. I shivered at the intense feelings he ensued within me. He felt so right.

Jaxon let go of me briefly as he stepped back and lifted his shirt over his head. I couldn't help myself when I traced his abs and caressed my fingers over his tattoos languidly. This man was fucking sexy as sin. How did I ignore that for so long?

"You don't need that." Jaxon pulled the towel from my body and threw it on my chair. He ran his hands down the curves of my body, admiring me. I loved how confident he seemed.

"Damn, is this really all mine." He leaned in and kissed me softly as he spoke. "You're skin is so flawless baby." He began to kiss me up and down my body until his mouth reached my pussy. He peered up at me and locked eyes with me.

"Open wide for daddy." He smirked and I nearly creamed  myself the moment he inserted his first two fingers. "Mmmhhhhmmm. Right there Jaxon, please keep going." I said, dazed as my clit zapped with pleasure.

"Lay back on the bed." He commanded gently and I readily followed his lead. He placed one of my legs over his shoulder to give himself better access. He pushed his fingers back in and continued to finger fuck me to the point that the pleasure in my pussy built up so strongly that I didn't know how to react. All I  could do was moan loudly while breathing in and out quickly. The whole time I was trying to catch my breath. With him, I had no shame. Fuck whoever else heard us.

I lifted my pelvis off of the bed in share ecstasy. I was trying to get some release from his onslaught. To steady me, Jaxon placed one hand on my stomach to keep me in place before latching his lips onto my clit. The sensations were all too much. I moaned heavily as I screamed out in pleasure.

"That's right baby girl, let me hear how good I'm pleasuring this pretty pussy. I own this pussy. " his words only aroused me further. He pulled his fingers out and I immediately felt a loss. He stared at me with dark blue eyes, making sure that I watched him as he slowly licked his hands clean of all my juices before replacing his fingers with his tongue. He licked and slurped up and down my pink slit. I couldn't peel my eyes off of this man, my man. Watching him was such a turn on.

"Damn girl. If you could see how sexy you are." He complimented me as he licked relentlessly. A few moments later and an overwhelming feeling began to build up in my womanhood.

"Oh god Jaxon, just like that. I'm so close." Jaxon continued sucking on my clit before inserting three fingers this time. This sent me over the edge.

"Aw fuck Jaxon. I think Im coming!" I screamed as the orgasm took over and my body shook in share bliss. I squirted out my pleasure and Jaxon didn't hesitate to lap up every last ounce of my juices.

"Good girl." He smiled as he slowly pulled his fingers out of me. I felt like I was completely spent, like I couldn't go anymore. Jaxon trailed kisses up my body until he was laying above me and kissing my lips.

"Do you taste yourself all over my lips baby? You taste so sweet." And I couldn't help but smile against his lips. This man was complete sin the way he made my body sing.

"You ready for the real deal?" He asked as he pulled down his black Calvin Klein boxer briefs. This would be the first time I actually got to see his dick.

When he revealed himself. I was slightly scared. Where was that thing fitting? But this was Jaxon, I was going to trust that he knew what he was doing. I leaned forward and grabbed a hold of his dick and he closed his eyes slowly. I began to pump my fist back and forth. I wanted to give him the same pleasure he gave me. I leaned down and licked the head of his dick. He sighed heavily before pulling away.