Deviant {Jack x Reader}

So in this imagine the reader gets to be a character in Detroit: Become Human. The readers character, Jessica, will be another android that was sent in with Connor.

(Y/n) P.O.V.

I set up my camera to make a video. I do a lot with YouTube, but have done other things too, like how I was in a really amazing video game called Detroit: Become Human. I had actually gotten to be in the game because my friend, Bryan, was in it, and he knew it was my dream to be a part of a video game. Long story short he got me an audition and I got it. I start to record. "What's up people, it's (YT/n). So I'm here because a lot of you have been saying that I have to meet this guy named Sean McLoughlin, AKA Jacksepticeye. Apparently he played Detroit: Become Human, loves it, and his favorite characters are Connor and Jessica. Bryan also told me I should meet him after he did, so I looked him up to watch his Lets Play of it. I thought he was pretty funny, and it was clear that he loved this game, so between that and everything you guys have been saying, I reached out to him to meet up."

I show the camera the message I sent to him via Twitter. "I told him about the situation, and that I would love to meet him. To which he replied, 'All my dreams are coming true.' And so he his flying out here in a few days where we will meet up at a park then come back here to do some videos. Anyways that's all I have to say for now. If you haven't heard of Jack by now, please go look at his channel, link in the description, and I will see you guys next time. Bye everyone." I wave at the camera, smiling, before I turn it off. Once I've uploaded it, I sit down to think about what to do when Sean gets here.

~~~~~~A few days later~~~~~~

Jack P.O.V.

I sit on the park bench nervously. I was super excited to meet (Y/n), but also nervous. I didn't want to make a bad impression. I wait for about 5 more minutes before she arrives. "I'm so sorry I'm late, I decided to walk because it's not that far, but then some douche on a bike almost hit me, and I kinda yell at him for not watching, and I'm rambling, sorry, I'm (Y/n), it's very nice to meet you." "Erm, Nice to meet you too. I'm Sean, or Jack, whatever you prefer." I'm in awe, she is so much more gorgeous in person. Her (E/c) eyes dances in the sunlight, and crinkle as her bright smile shows. Her (H/l), (H/c) hair looks so soft and perfect. And her rambling sounded like an angel speaking to the Earth. She's amazing.

(Y/n) P.O.V.

I would be lying if I said that he wasn't attractive as hell. From his gorgeous baby blues to his accent, this man is godsend, and I'm excited to get to know him. "Want to get some coffee?" I ask. He smiles. "Always." I laugh a little. "Follow me then. After that we can go back to my house to record some videos." He nods a little as we walk. "Did you bring a car here that you need to get?" I ask. He blushes a little. "Ah, I don't drive." "Ok good, let's keep going then. Just a warning, nobody ever fucking looks when driving any kind of vehicle, I swear, so keep a lookout." He nods. Once we've reached the coffee shop, I'm hit with familiar smell of vanilla and coffee grounds. "Want to find a table while I get the coffee?" Jack asks. "I can get it." I argue. "No, on me, I insist." I chuckle.

"Fine." I say smiling. I tell him my order, then go to a nice quiet corner. I wait a few moments before he comes back with coffee. He hands me my drink. "Thanks Jack." I say, taking a sip. "No problem." "So tell me about yourself." I say. "Well what do you want to know?" I think. I want to know if he is single, but don't want to outright say it. I decide to try and slip it later, and think of a different question. "What's something you're passionate about, besides YouTube obviously." I ask. "Well I play the drums, which is always fun. I've put a few covers on my channel in the past. I should do one soon." He answers, looking wistful. "I'd love to hear it."

"What about you? What's you're passion?" I think. "Well, it was my dream to be apart of a video game, and Bryan made that happen. It was a lot of fun and I'd love to do it again sometime." I decide. "Yeah, you two were amazing. I mean all of the characters were. The game was so well written. It's an amazing game." We talk a bit more. The more I found out about him, the more I find myself attached. His bouncy attitude and loud voice, his likes and dislikes, everything about him. Whoa! Calm down (Y/n), you just met him today! I look at the time. "Oh jeez! Let head back to my house before it gets too dark." He looks at the time too. "Good idea."

We walk outside, joking and laughing together. We are at the crosswalk the crosses the street to my place. Once the walk light turns green, I start to walk, but a car comes out of nowhere, not stopping. "(Y/n)!" I feel myself pulled back into strong arm as the wind from the passing car whips my face. "Jesus, you weren't kidding, are you okay?" I blush a little as I realize I'm leaning back onto him. I stand, wobbling a little. "Uh, Yeah I think. You'd be surprised by how often that happens. Uh, thank you!" I say shakily. "You sure? You're paler then me." I nod. "Let's just get inside." We rush across the street. I'm still shaking a little as I close the door behind me. "Want to record a video for your channel?" I suggest.

"If you're sure you're up for it. You did almost get mowed over by some jackass in truck." I nod. "Yeah, just need to do something." He gives me a suspicious look, but doesn't press. I'm still shocked, that's the closest I've come to really getting hurt, and I'm really glad Jack was there. "Why don't we do some random quizzes to get to know each other more?" I suggest, hoping a question about his relationship status is in there. "Sounds good." He says. I lead him to my recording room where I set everything up on my computer, and help him set up his recording stuff.

Jack P.O.V.

God, I can't get her out of my head. From what I've seen around the house, it doesn't appear she's in a relationship, but I don't know for sure. I want to kiss her so bad. Hold her, comfort her, call her mine. It's amazing how I came her to meet the girl who was a video game character, and now I'm falling head over heels. "Ok Jack go!" I chuckle. "I have a special guest with my today. I got to meet (Y/n) (L/n)." She comes into the cameras view. "Heyo everyone." "If you didn't already know, she played Jessica, the other badass android cop, in Detroit: Become Human." We goes through some quizzes, laugh and joking and having a good time, but then a question I've been waiting for comes up while (Y/n) is doing a quiz. "Ok, I am..... in a happy relationship, about to end a relationship, single, or single as a Pringle a ready to mingle." We both bust out laughing.

"I love that answer so much. So does it matter if I chose single or single as a Pringle and ready to mingle, because both are true." My heart lifts with joy. "I'm going to chose single as a Pringle and ready to mingle." She laughs. I look at her. "You're single?" I ask. She looks at me with what I wish is hope in her eyes. "Yeah, I'm just little old me, so I don't know nothing special. I haven't dated since high school. Um, what about you?" She asks awkwardly. "Single as a Pringle and ready to mingle." I say, then kiss her lips passionately. She kisses back instantly. "I've been waiting for that all day." She says. "Me too." We kiss again, roughly this time as if this is the last kiss we're going to share, and it has to be memorable. "You are everything special. You are beautiful, funny, lovable, I don't know how in hell you're single." I say once we've broken.

(Y/n) P.O.V.

"You mean single as a Pringle and ready to mingle." I correct shyly. "Thanks, you're very sweet. I like you a lot Jack. You're hilarious , you made my life brighter just by smiling at me, not to mention the most handsome guy I've ever met." I say, kissing his cheek. "I know this is really fast, but what if you went back to Brighton with me? You wouldn't get hit by cars, and wouldn't have to be single as a Pringle and ready to mingle." He says. I smiles. "I guess I should change that answer to in a happy relationship." I say before we kiss again. It's longer then the others, and, I swear, fireworks go off. "The camera is still recording." I say once we break." He smiles. "I'll just leave it in." He kisses my head. I laugh and selects 'in a happy relationship.' I think I'm a deviant because I've fallen in love.

Extended Ending

The fans were freaking out after that video was uploaded. I was happy to be accepted by most of the community, and the fan art was amazing. There was fan art of us as, well us, but I thought the art of Jack with Jessica was also really cute. "Jack look how cute this is." I say, showing him a particular picture after unpacking at his house. "Not as cute as you." He says, kissing me.