{Ethan x ChildReader} (Part 2)

This is part two of Baby, where the moms a douche :/. But now you're 15 years old instead of a baby.
It was requested by @deadshot2911 so to them and all of you, please enjoy.

(Y/n) P.O.V.

I stomp into the house with tears blurring my vision. Lucky for me, my dad was recoding a video. I didn't want him to worry, and frankly, didn't want to talk about it. It's the last day of school before summer, and I was excited to spend it with my significant other, (s/o name). Except when I found them to ask what they wanted to do this summer, they were kissing another girl. I stomped up to (s/o name), pulled them from the girl, smacked them, and ended it. I thought we were so happy together.

As for now, I quietly go to my room, locking my door behind me. Once I'm safe from prying eyes, I sob on the floor aloud, knees pressed up to my chest, not being too loud as to alert my dad. This crying makes me feel useless and weak. I hated it. But it hurt so bad. Once I no longer have water to lose in my body, I flop onto my bed. I hiccup every now and again. I have no desire to move. I don't want to speak or move or do anything. So I don't. And I don't respond when my dad knocks on the door hours later. "(Y/n), what do you want for dinner." Nothing. "(Y/n), are you okay?" Nothing. I hear him try to open the door. "(Y/n) open this door." I groan as I make my way to the door sluggishly. I open the door.

"Jesus (Y/n), you scared- What's wrong?" "I'm not hungry." I say, then close and lock the door again.

Ethan P.O.V.

Nopeity, nopeity, nopeity, nope! I call Mark. "Do you know how to pick a lock?" I immediately ask. "What?"

(Y/n) P.O.V.

I decide to call my best friend, (F/n), to rant. Once we're talking, she consoles me as best to her ability. "I can't believe that (s/o name) cheated on me. I thought I was good enough." I say, sniffling. I then hear commotion from the other side of the door. "They did what?!?!" My dad shouts. "I go to go." I say. "I get it. Your dads a nut. The best kind though. Bye girlie." I hang up, turning on the bed to face the door. I hear the door knob jiggle, then my dad falls in with Uncle Tyler and Uncle Mark landing into top of him. "Dad!" I rush to get the giant that is Uncle Tyler off my dad.

Dazed, Dad sits up. He looks at my dear stained and puffy face. "Oh (Y/n), come here." He grabs me, pulling me in for a hug. I sob into his shoulder. "You are amazing. It's their loss. You are beautiful, and kind, and smart. Don't let them make you feel any different." He reassures, kissing my head. "I love you, baby." "I love you too Dad." Then I feel arms all around me. I look up to see not only Uncle Mark and Uncle Tyler, but also Aunt Katherine and Aunt Amy.

"On a totally different note, where's the bat you used to bit baseballs with in the backyard?" Dad asks. I laugh. "If they mysteriously go missing tomorrow, I think we have our suspects." Aunt Katherine teases. I laugh again, wiping my eyes. Uncle Mark gets that look on his face the suggests a crazy idea. I always call it his Wilford Warfstache face. "Ethan, Tyler, we have work to do." Aunt Amy smacks him a little. "Knock it off Mark, we aren't killing kids." Uncle Mark pouts. "Not kill (s/o name), just scare them." He insists. I smile. "Thanks guys." Dad ruffles my hair. "Come on. Let's get icecream." He says. "And trash talk (s/o name)." Aunt Amy adds.

"What if we teepee their house?" Mark suggests. "What are we? Fifteen?" Aunt Katherine asks. I smile devilishly. "I am."

Let's just say, (s/o name) was cleaning their mummified house for a week.