Christmas Special {Jack x Reader}

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! I really love Christmas, so I decided to make this little Christmas special. Hope you enjoy!

(Y/n) P.O.V.

Ah, Christmas. My favorite day of the year. I wake with a smile, turning to my boyfriend to wake him. "Jaaack." I coo. He doesn't wake so I kiss his lips. He kisses back after a few moments. "Great way to wake up." He says, still groggy. "Jack, wake up. It's Christmas!" I cheer. He smiles. "Ok first gift." He tackles me with tickles. "Hahaha, Jack, haha haha, Stop!" I laugh out. He stops, carrying me bridal style to our living room. I kiss him. "You're so sweet. I love you." I say. He gives me a warm smile. "I love you too." We exchange our gifts to each other, then go to set up. We have some friends coming over. Mark, Ethan, and Amy were coming in from America, and Felix and Marzia were coming by too.

"Jack, help me with the necklace you got me?" He nods, clasping the heart necklace on. It was my favorite of the gifts he gave me. The heart was my birthstone and engraved to say '(Y/n)+Sean.' It was gorgeous. I prepare the food as Jack sets the table and cleans up somethings, sharing kisses and cuddles as we go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I touch up on the small amount of makeup on my face. I had changed into a shoulder-less sweater, with the necklace showing, and a pair of nice leggings. The doorbell rings. "I got it!" Jack shouts. I hear him open the door from our room, hearing small bits of conversation. "Mark, Amy! ..... Have him?.... Got it here.... Under tree...." I'm confused, so I leave the room to see Mark and Amy, Mark setting a large box under the tree. I ignore it for now. "Hey guys, good to see you!" I hug each in turn. "Hey (Y/n)! Ethan will be here in a few minutes with Felix and Marzia." Amy reports. "Cool. I'm going to finish a few things in the kitchen if you need me." I go back to the kitchen, coming out only to greet people when they arrived.

~~~~~~~~~~

We had exchanged gifts for others once everyone arrived, and are now sitting down, about to eat. "Before we eat this meal made by my beautiful girlfriend, I want to give her one last gift." Jack says, standing up. A confused look spreads across my face. "What?" He leaves the room. Everyone looks at me knowingly. "What is it? I'll act surprised." I smirk. They all smile and shrug. Suddenly, the cutest little puppy I've ever seen waddles into the room, Jack behind him.

 Suddenly, the cutest little puppy I've ever seen waddles into the room, Jack behind him

I pick him up carefully, tears in my eyes. "Oh my god, Jack!" I've been saying that we should get a dog for awhile. I start to nuzzle him when I realize a little box is attached to the puppy's small green collar. "J-Jack, is this..?" Jack removes the box from the puppy's collar, getting onto one knee. "(Full name), will you do me the greatest honor, make me the happiest man on the planet, and marry me?" I'm crying so much by now. "Of course, you idiot." I quickly, but carefully, hand the puppy to Ethan, who was next to me, and tackle Jack in a kiss. Cheers are heard from our friends. "I got it on camera!" Felix announces.

"I love you so much Seán." I say, as he slips the ring onto my finger. His smile and eyes is filled with love. "I love you too, (Y/n)." Once we've collected ourselves, we sit back down, kisses and touches shared throughout the meal. I was also holding the puppy the entire time. "What should we name him?" I ask. "I don't know. He kinda looks like a.....spud?" I laugh. "A spud? You mean you?" Ethan asks. "Yes!" Jack says proudly. I smile. "Spud it is then. I love you." I say. "I love you too." We kiss again. "Get a room." Felix says. Marzia laughs at her husband. "Well this is our house, so if you don't like it, leave." I retort. "Oh, are you trying to do the magic trick of the disappearing sausage?" He asks. I spit out my drink back into the cup. He laughs because he thinks he's won.

"Maybe I am. I did just get proposed to. I think a special night is in order." Jack is bright red and this point while everyone else is laughing. Needless to say, this was the best Christmas ever.