On Set {Mark x Reader}

12 thousand.....12k......Fucking 12k reads on this book! Holy shiy guys, thank you so much!

This is a request made by @BlytheLycan9001

I hope it's good 😊

(Y/n) P.O.V.

Giddy with excitement, a ran into the building with the address given. I was invited to be apart of the cast for Random Encounters newest production, Five Nights a Freddy's: The Musical. Early on in my YouTube career, I played a lot of Five Nights at Freddy's, and was damn good at it too. I always got comments talking about this guy named Mark, Markiplier, Fischbach calling himself the king. I always meant to reach out to him and 'challenge' him for a collab, but never got around to it. Anyway, I had released videos of me singing on my channel as well, and since this was a musical, they looked for that. Given my background, I was brought into the project. And I was really excited about it. My character this cop constantly after the security guard who was deemed crazy on account of 'evil animatronics'.

I find who I was set to meet with, AJ Pinkerton, looking down at his phone. "AJ?" I ask once I'm close. He looks up then smiles. "Yup. Hello (Y/n). Welcome to the set of the musical. Today people are just setting up equipment and such. Want to meet your co-stars?" I nod vigorously. He leads me to a room where a group of guys are talking. "Go mingle. I'll be back." He salutes, then leaves. I take a deep breath, becoming suddenly nervous, and walk towards them. "Hi, I'm (Y/n)." I introduce. They look at me. "I'm Matt." We shake hands. "I'm N-" "Nathan. I know. I'm a fan of your music." I say, making him smile. "Nice to meet you." The last guy seems a bit....in awe? "Um, hello?" I ask. He shakes his head a bit. "Sorry, I'm Mark. It's great to meet you. I watched your, ironically, Five Nights at Freddy's let's plays." I chuckle. "Nice to know. Some apparent "King" thinks he's the best." I joke. Mark turns a bit red while Nate and Matt laugh. "What?" I ask looking at them. "He's the king." Matt explain. "Oh!" I turn red in embarrassment.

"Well then....we will have to have a competition some time." I say, trying to smooth it over. He gives a sheepish smile, and nods. Cute... "So who is playing the nightguard being chased by the police?" I ask. Of course, Mark confirms himself to be this person. "That would be me. I take it you're the cop." He smirks. I nod. "Well this will be fun." Mark says. I chuckle, shaking my head. "It sure will. Oh wait, one thing!" I pull out my phone. "Take a picture with me for Twitter?" I asks. "Sure." "Are we third wheeling right now?" I hear Matt whisper to Nate. I ignore it, and take the picture of me and Mark, his arm around me shoulder and he makes a thumbs up. I make a silly face. "Thanks." I post the picture on my social medias, letting them all know that I finally met the so called king.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Bye (Y/n)!" "Bye guys!" I walk out of the building into the brisk night. We were getting close to finishing the musical. I am so excited to see the end result. We just have the last scene where Matt comes out as the villian. I am also kind of nervous because I read the script. Apparently Mark is supposed to say something like "In case this goes badly" and kiss me. It's a stage kiss, I know, but it was no secret to the other crew members I'd gotten quite the crush on him. Maybe even fallen in love.... I wish I knew if Mark knew about it, or really, like me back. Not that he'd ever go for someone like me... I mean hot, funny, sweet, he could get any girl. I go onto my Twitter. My fans had fallen in love with the first photo, and the others I posted while working on this, with Mark. And the comments always made me blush, but I couldn't stop reading them. "AHHHH, they're my OTP!!" "We need a ship name stat!" "Forget septiplier (Why does my computer know how to correct this...), (Ship name) AWAYYYY!" "Ohhh! The king and his queen...? ;)" I sigh wistfully as I put my phone away.