Kiss {Ethan x Reader}

(Y/n) P.O.V.

I get into the house after a long day at work. My love able and childish boyfriend scampers into the room, heading in for a kiss. But I stop him. "Wait, Ethan! I had peanut butter with lunch today." He shrugs trying to lean in again. "Baby, no!" I try to say sternly, but I end up laughing. "Ugh, but it's worth it." Ethan groans. I chuckle. "I really don't think it is." Ethan rolls onto the couch with a toddler like expression. "But (Yyyy/nnnnn)!" I throw my hands in the air as I sit next to him. "I'm sorry Ethan, but I don't want you to die." I exclaim. "One kiss." Ethan begs. "No."

"Your debt just went up to two." I stick my tongue out at him. "As long as I can pay my debt later." Ethan is very insistent. "Nope, has to be paid now, or else you'll have to be evicted." I stand up, headed to the door. "Nooooo! Don't leave!" I laugh at Ethan's pouty face. "Will you stop being a big baby?" He nods vigorously. I sit next to him with a smile, and Ethan kisses my forehead. "At least I can do that, you jerk." Ethan giggles as I mess up his hair in retaliation. "You're the one with the allergy."

"Like I chose that!" I smile cheekily. "Obviously. You knew we'd date, and wanted to make my life more difficult." I tease. "Make her life more difficult she says." Ethan grumbles, flopping over so his heads in my lap. "It'll be fine after I eat something again." I promise, running my fingers through Ethan's hair. He nods, his eyes closed and a soft smile on his lips. "I look forward to it then." He mumbles. We don't let this quiet moment escape, falling asleep in the comfort of the others presence.