WWYD? {Jaiden x Reader}

(Y/n) P.O.V.

Jaiden and I were out running errands when we got hungry, so we went to a diner for lunch. We're seated near a table where two woman, who I assume to be married based on the loving looks and shiny rocks on their fingers, with a young boy with headphones on. I catch the eye of one of the woman, and we share a polite passing smile like you would a stranger you're walking past. "Do you think that'll be us someday?" Jaiden asks. I smile at her, thinking happily of all the possibilities of us having a family. "I definitely hope so." A few moments later woman from behind us starts talking to the couple.

"Hi, excuse me, can I just say that he is adorable. Who is his mom?" The woman asks. I don't think much of it at first, thinking that maybe she just can't pick up on clues. "Actually, we both are." One woman says proudly. "What? You can't do that to that poor boy." Jaiden and I share a look. I'm getting pissed and she's concerned. "Excuse me?" "I just mean that you can't raise him right. He needs a mother and a father. If you want to be together that's your own business, but don't drag him into your mess." I stand up quickly. "That's it!" I hiss.

"Lady, what is your problem?" I question. I know Jaiden is as angry as I am, but being unconfrontational, she half heartedly tries to get me to sit back down. "It's just not fair that the boy should suffer because of the decisions of these women." I stand in threatening position, hand on my hips and glaring. "How is he suffering? As long as the care for and love him, he is in good hands. Why can't two women raise a child? What about two men? A child doesn't need a mom and a dad, they need a loving environment. So why don't you shut your mouth, turn back to your food, and not speak to them again." I growl, going to sit down again. "Why do you even care so much? Don't you care that two women being together is unnatural?" I whirl back up. "No! Love is love! You're just a stuck up bitch. It's not unnatural because it's a feeling. Feelings are 100% natural, so you can kiss my ass. And you know what?"

Wordlessly, I passionately kiss Jaiden in front of her. Jaiden, surprised, doesn't kiss back at first, but eventually follows along. "You know what? This is ridiculous." The woman grabs her purse, and leaves promptly. I turn to the couple. "Don't let people like that get to you." I tell them. I look at their son. "Sorry for my language." I apologize. With a sigh of frustration I sit down again. From across the table, Jaiden grabs my hand. "You did the right thing. I'm proud of you." I look back at her with a smile. "Thank you, Jaiden." All of sudden some guy comes out of nowhere. "Hi, I'm John Quinines. This is What Would You Do." I huff out an angry laugh. "Oh god...of course."