Script {Adam x Reader}

#blacklivesmatter

Request by @lam-ila

(Y/n) P.O.V.

I'm an animator on YouTube, and so is my friend, and current crush, Adam. And he is currently at my house so we can make a video together. I was making a video about my past crushes, and Adam was voicing the guys. I had the script already, so right now we were recording our voices. We were getting to this one guy from high school who was particularly an asshole, and I was nervous about Adam would react. It's one of the things I loved about Adam, he was a very caring person. Even though it happened years ago, I knew he's gonna he concerned about it.

"I'm high school there was this guy who was basically the resident a-hole of the school. He bullied kids, pinned things he did on other people, disrespected teachers, and much more. But for some reason, I fell head over heels for this douche. I was like a lovesick puppy, and he never actually noticed me except when he was picking on me. It's no secret that I was a socially awkward, nerdy kid in school, so I was an easy target. And then this dance was coming up, and somehow, I got the courage to ask him out. So I went up to him, and went, 'Hey, name that I cannot say, I was wondering if you're going to the dance and if you'd want to go with me?' I remember this so vividly because as a teenager, it just freaking crushed me," I looked at Adam to say his lines, but he was just frowning at the script. "Adam, come on, lines." I tease. "Don't make me say this to you."

"Aww, Adam, it's fine. It's just for the video, I'm not going to be hurt by it." I reassure. I'll admit that the lines are pretty harsh, and get why he doesn't want to say it. The words are, 'Like I'd want to go to a dumbass dance with a gross bitch like you. If you're so desperate for a date, I'm sure there's a broom somewhere waiting for you. But let's be real, even the brooms out of your league'. He sighs. "I know, I just...I can't imagine saying anything like this to you ever. Even for a video or gag." He says it so genuinely and compassionately. I'm surprised to say the least. It makes my heart race though. Could he maybe...? "Adam, it's okay. There are so many worse things for him to have said. Why does this have you so worked up?" "Because, I..." He puts a hand on my shoulder, and I blush lightly. "Nevermind."

"Adam, just tell me. I'd never judge you." I tell him, taking his hand. He holds me face with his free hand, stroking my cheek with his thumb. My face heats up, and I'm sure I'm about 50 shades of red. "Because I'm in love with you." My jaw drops. Before I can say anything, he leans forward and captures my lips in a kiss. I kiss back, having been wanting him to kiss me for so long. My hands fly around my neck, and now both hands are cupping my face. We break apart in need of something else. Damn oxygen. "You have no idea how long I've been waiting for that." I breathe out. He smiles. "I think I do." And he kisses me again.