Dogs {CrankGamePlays x Reader}

Ethan P.O.V.

I look out the window. Sun shining, blue sky, seems like a good day to get out of the house. I decide to take Spencer out, maybe go to the dog park so he can play with other dogs. I leash him up, and walk out the door.

(Y/n) P.O.V.

I put the leash on my dog, Bear, (above) to go to the dog park as we do everyday, grabbing my backpack with toys and such. I always go in the morning before I spend the rest of the day painting and babysitting. I'm trying to make it as an artist, and have been selling paintings at a good price at bakery's and such, but to make ends meet I babysit kids and dogs for neighbors. Bear is only a year old, but she is still decently behaved. I can let her off the leash when we get to the park. Once we get to the park, I take off the leash, and find a tree away from people to sit under. Bear immediately runs to play with the other dogs. I wait for her to come back because I know she will want to play tug.

Bear rushes up to me with another dog. He is a mid sized dog, obviously mixed breed, and has black, gray, and brown coloring. "Hey buddy, you Bear's new friend?" I coo. I let the dog sniff me before patting his head. I hear shouting get louder as a person approaches. "Spencer! I've been looking everywhere for you!" A man shouts as he spots his dog playing tug with Bear. "I'm so sorry, Spencer got loose. It's weird though, he is usable pretty shy. I take him here to get used to other dogs, and I'm sorry I'm rambling. I do that when I get nervous around a pretty girl, er I mean, um.......I'm Ethan?"

I giggle at the cute man in front of me. "Is that a statement or a question?" His face is red. I take a moment to look at his feature more closely. His striking blue eyes, rich brown hair, slight acne, pretty cute if you ask me. "Statement." He decides. I laugh. "I'm (Y/n), but you can keep calling me pretty if you prefer." I say, which makes him even more red. Not going to lie, it's nice to not be on the reciting end of this for once. "Anyways, Spencer isn't a problem. It's nice to see Bear having so much fun." I say, noticing the dogs have moved on from one toy to another.

He looks over at the dogs. "It's so cute!" He exclaims in a funny voice. "I wish I had a camera." He adds. We sit and talk as we watch the dogs. He tells me about his YouTube channel, and I tell him about my art and babysitting. Eventually the dogs come up to us, laying down as they pant. I pull out a water bottle and a bowl from the backpack, filling the bowl and offering it to the down. They gratefully share the water, then lay in front of us. "I think they had fun." Ethan notes. "Yeah." I say, petting the two dogs. "U-Uh, (Y/n)? Would you want to this cafe at the end of the street?" Ethan ask. Now I'm red. "I-I would like that. I have to babysit today, but tomorrow?" I ask. He nods, and gives me a million dollar smile. "It's a date." Great I'm back on the receiving end. I nod. "A date. Should we bring the dogs?" I ask. We laugh. We exchange phone numbers before I leaving. It's a date. I remind myself as I walk into my house.