{Jack x Reader x ChildJSEegos}

This is inspired by the book, Ego Daycare, by EmbodiedInsanity. They're a really good writer. The original story was adorable and hilarious. I recommend it wholeheartedly.

(Y/n) P.O.V.

"Anti put that knife down, now!" The five year old that is actually Anti stops in his tracks. "Give it." I say, crouching down. He pouts, but doesn't argue. "Thank you." I smile, and ruffle his hair. He gives out a glitchy giggle. Once we had run off to find the other, I sigh. Parenting is hard. My boyfriend, Jack, and I were taking care of the egos since they had somehow turned into children, and came to us for help. As time went on, they became more childlike. It's only been three weeks, but some of them have deteriorated quicker. Like Chase and JJ.

I walk into the the living room to see Jack, JJ in his lap, and the egos watching TV together. I sit next to Jack on the couch, kissing his cheek. "I am a great parent." He decides. I chuckle. "Says the guy who can't get half of the, to listen to you." I point out. "That's what moms are for." He says, referring to me. "They listen to you so well. How do you do it? I can't get Anti to stop trying to stab me with pencils." He groans. Anti looks over at the mention of his name, smiling. "They like me better." I say. Jack fake gasps. "Is that true Jameson?" The little dapper boy looks up, shaking his head before cuddling his head into Jack. Anti runs up the couch, cuddling my side. "Is too." Anti decides.

I stick out my tongue playfully at Jack. I move Anti into my lap where he buries his head in my shirt. Anti had been especially affectionate to me. Jack says he is trying to seduce, but can't. I say Anti just needs more love, and it's showing more as he becomes more childlike. "I'm scared." Anti says suddenly. I rub his back. "Of what?" I ask with concern. The other egos all look at the glitch in interest. It's not everyday Anti admits weakness. "Of being a child forever. I don't like being short." He admits. I rub his back soothingly. "We'll solve this, Anti." I reassure.

"Do not worry, we will find ze problem. Just vait and see." Schneep encourages. "Yeah bro, none of us like not being able to drink coffee." Chase adds. All the egos make comments to help Anti. I look over to Jack like a proud parent. He shakes his head, but a smile is still on his face. "You know what, boys? I think we all need some rest, and we can figure out some more in the morning." Jack announces. I lift Anti and Chase, while Jack lifts Robbie and Jameson. Jackieboy, Schneep, and Marvin follow behind us to the guest bedroom where they have been sleeping. Jack had originally been locking them in from the outside, afraid of Anti murdering him while we slept, but Jack had grown to trust him. This had really set their relationships right.

We tucked each of the little egos in before making our way to our own room. "Parenting is hard." I whisper. He chuckles quietly. "Yeah, but it's been fun." I nod, agreeing. "Maybe... we should actually have a kid. Not now, but you know, when it's right." I think aloud. He looks at me, love in his eyes. "I'd love to have kids with you (Y/n). I love you." I kiss him. "I love you too, Jack." We cuddle together, falling asleep wrapped in each other's arms.

~~~~~~~~

I'm startled awake by a crashing sound. Jack and I boot from our bed to the guest room where the sound came from. We open the door to see all the egos as adults and wide awake. "What the hell?" I ask. They all look towards the door way where Jack and I stand. Marvin stands brushing himself off. "It appears we are adults again. I bet one of the Ipliers have something to do with this, now that I think about it." He says. Chase groans. "If it was them I'm gonna be pissed." He says. "How about coffee first." I say. Everyone cheers.

~~~~~~~~

All the egos prepare to leave. "Robbie thanks humans for help." The pale zombie says. I smile. "You're welcome Robbie." Everyone gives their thanks as they leave. Anti gives me a final hug before leaving, not saying a thing, but he nods. I ruffle his hair again before he leaves. "He just needs love." I say whilst closing the door. Jack shrugs. "Maybe your right." He kisses me deeply. I sigh lovingly as we break. "So on the front of having kids...?" Jack asks huskily. "Not now, Jack." He groans, and I laugh. "I love you." I say. "I love you too."