Day 6 H̷a̷l̴l̴o̵n̶e̵-̴s̶h̴o̵t̴s̶

Guess who had to get herself tested for COVID because her teammates are getting sick......If I die I pass everything over to @CJSomethin just because I know they don't want my things

(Y/n) P.O.V.

Giggling, I run towards Joel's recording room. I had messed with his hair, and now he is chasing me with a pillow as his ammo. When I get to the room, the door is open and the lights are off. But I can still see the clear outline of a child, hugging his knees, back facing me. I'm frozen. How'd he get in? Where is his parents? Joel comes up behind me, arm ready for attack, but stops when he sees my face.

"Joel, did we adopt a kid that I forgot about?" I whisper while pointing to the kid. Joel's face scrunches up in confusion, and he looks into the room. "What the hell?" He mutters. I shrug. "Maybe we can try and say something to him?" I walk into the room a little before Joel can answer. "Hello? How did you get in here? Do you need help?" I question. "Are you lost?" Joel adds, now beside me. The boy appears to be shivering. I crouch to the boys level. "We won't hurt you." I reassure.

He giggles and turns around. My blood goes cold. Everything inside me tells me to run, but I'm frozen in place. "We can't help you get home." Joel continues. The boy looks at me as if contemplating whether or not he wants my soul. I launch upwards, grabbing Joel's wrist, dragging him out of the room. The boy stands, racing after us while making inhuman sounds, but I close the door behind us before he can do anything. Panting heavily, I lean on the door to keep it closed.

"What was that all about?!" Joel exclaims. "I don't understand. That's impossible." I mutter to myself. "That's impossible." I repeat to Joel. "What is?"

"That's my little brother-"

"Then we are you so upset?"

"Because he's been dead for nearly 15 years."

At these words, I feel the door being pounded from the other side. "Let me out (Y/n). Face me! We both know it's your fault!" He snarls. I shake my head. "No, no, no! It wasn't my fault." I cry. Joel helps me keep the door closed. "(Y/n), what's he talking about?" My demonic brother giggles. "She didn't tell you? She let me, her sweet little baby brother, die at just seven years old. Isn't that right, big sister?" Angry tears fall down my face. "I spent years trying to get over this, Ben, years! Why come to me know when I've realized that it was an accident. A horrible accident. What do you want!?"

The pounding stops. The boy appears in front of me. "To suffer like I did." Suddenly he's grabbed Joel's neck, floating to reach that high, his hands held to kill. "Stop! Ben! Why are you doing this?" I cry. He smiles, but it isn't the sweet one I once knew. It's evil now. "This is what you get for forgetting me." Ben is about to snap Joel's neck when I cry out.

"I never forgot you Ben!" He stops, losing his grip a little. "I never could ever forget you. You were my little brother. I didn't mean to look away, I didn't mean to yell. But I was 15, and you were the one to run into that blizzard. We were kids who made mistakes. It was all an accident. All a horrible accident. Don't take this out on Joel. Don't take away another person I love. I felt alone for so many years." I beg. Ben moves over to my slumped form, having fallen to my knees. He hugs me, and I hug back. He cups my cheeks, and kisses my orehead. He gives me his sweet little kid smile.

"We'll never be alone again." And he snaps my neck.