Choose {Choice x Reader}

Requested by @MorrisMollie
I hope it's good 😊

(Y/n) P.O.V.

How did I get here, (Do YoU hAvE nInEtY mInUtEs?) watching all my friends argue of over the dumbest things. The only problem is I'm the one who has to end it. They all want to go out with me. I feel pressured to choose, and don't want to let anyone down. "Guys, guys, this is dumb. (Y/n) should decide." Mark points out. They all turn to me expectantly. I go wide eyed. "Um, well, I-"

Hold on, let's start form the beginning. Get some context in here!

I was cleaning the finishing touches of my house for everyone to come over. To be honest, I really needed to clean anyways, but I never really did unless I was having company. I was having a bunch of my friends over for some fun challenges to do for our channels. I hadn't seen any of them in awhile so I just invited them all over. It was gonna be Jack, Mark, Ethan, Adam, and Jaiden coming. My phone goes off, so I check it to see a text message from Adam.

DevilBoi: come pick us up bItCh

DramaticGirl: take an Uber bItCh

DevilBoi: jk were outside

I rushed to the door and flung it open to see them all. "Hey guys! Come on in!" I say excitedly. "Oh wow, it's actually clean in here." Jaiden teases. "Yeah because that's what a good host does." I retort. "(Y/n) and good anything don't mix." Mark speaks up. I childishly stick my tongue out at him. "Says you." Once all sleeping arrangements have been made, I refused to let them pay for a hotel and made them take guest rooms, we start setting up a live stream for some challenges. "Yooo, hello everyone! It's (Y/n) here with my friends." I point to them all and they introduce themselves. "Today, we are going to be doing a don't laugh challenge. Basically we're gonna try to make each other laugh." I explain. "What do I get if I win?" Jack asks. "I think what you meant was what do I get when I win." Adam interrupts. I chuckle. "I don't know what do you guys want? What should be the prize?" I ask. 

I blush at Mark's next words. "A kiss on the cheek from you." He says to me. I blush madly. Mark was an easy flirt compared to everyone else.  I look on everyone else's faces. Adam and Jack look angry, Ethan looks shocked, and Jaiden is blushing as bad as me. "W-what?" "You heard me." He smirks. "I-I-" "Not cool, Mark." Ethan cuts in. "What?" MArk defends with a shrug. "You clearly made her uncomfortable." Ethan says. "Well, I was-" "Besides, you can't just do that when you know-" Ethan cuts himself off. "Know what?" I ask. "You two are unbelievable. Don't tell me you two are too." Jack says. "What? Are what?" I'm hella confused. "Noooo. You guys?" Adam catches on. I'm clueless. "I guess since we're all doing this... me too." Jaiden adds awkwardly. "WHAT?" I shout. They all look at me. It escalates with just a few simple words. "We all want to be with you." Jack clears up. "Oh..." Suddenly they all start arguing. From how long they've liked me to who I live closest to, they fight over me.

So yeah, that how I got here.  "Guys, guys, this is dumb. (Y/n) should decide." Mark points out. They all turn to me expectantly. I go wide eyed. "Um, well, I-" I notice that the live stream is still going. I go to turn it off, not before notice the various shipnames being spammed as well as feel sympathetic comments. "Sorry guys." I cut off the feed and turn back to the curious group. "I-I..." I don't want to hurt anyone. "Before I decide, promise we'll still be friends." I plead. They all nod. "Okay... I choose..."

Jack Ending - "Jack." Jack looks elated, while the others are dejected. "Guys, I'm really sorry. I didn't-" "It's okay, (Y/n)." "Yeah, as long as you're happy." "We'll give you guys a moment." They all exit the room. Jack hugs me tight. "I can't believe you picked me." He whispers. "Jack, you're amazing. Of course I'd pick you." I reassure before he kisses me sweetly.

Mark Ending - "Mark." I decide. Mark gives a victorious smile, it's not smug but close. They others accept the answer, but still frown. "Hey, still friends. Both of you." They reassure before giving us a moment alone in the room. Mark immediately kisses me deeply. "You won't regret this, I swear." I smile. "Just kiss me again."

Ethan Ending - "Ethan." I answer timidly. He looks ready to bounce with joy, while the other give me a sad smile. "We understand. I hope he makes you happy. We'll give you some space." They leave us alone in the room. "I'm so happy, I could explode. I promise to show that you made the right choice." He promises. I giggle at his cute smile, and kiss his cheek. "I already know I did."

Adam Ending - "Adam." The absolute joy on his face makes me smile. The others leave the room with reassuring nods and thumbs ups. "Thank you (Y/n)! I'm so happy I could burst. everyday will be spent trying to prove that I am worthy." He jokes. "Just shut up and kiss me." I reply. And he does.

Jaiden Ending - "Jaiden." She looks absolutely shocked. To be honest, the others do too. She smiles soon after though. "As long as you're happy, we're happy. We'll give the lovebirds a moment." They usher themselves out of the room, and I take Jaiden's hand. "Y-You really chose me?" She asks. I nod with a big smile. "Of course, Jaiden. You're beautiful and kind. How could I not?" She smile, looking almost moved to tears, and hugs me tightly.