Your Children

~Jack~

You had fucking twins! One girl, one boy. The girl you named Lily Marie McLoughlin. She has Jack's bright blue eyes, and straight, (h/c) hair. The boy you named Kyle James McLoughlin. He has your (e/c) eyes, and (straight/curly),    brown hair.

You introduced them to the fans in a vlog video, where they were thereby dubbed the potato twins.

~Mark~

You had a little girl. You named her Marylin Nicole Fischbach. She had (straight/curly), raven colored hair, and your shiny (e/c) eyes.

She was introduced the same way your pregnant was announced. Except instead of speaking to your belly, he left the room to bring Marylin with him. Babyiplier was fully accepted by the loving fans.

~Felix~

You had a little boy. You named him Felix Fisher Kjellberg Jr. He looks like a mini Felix with straight, blonde hair and blue eyes.

He was introduced to the fans in a video. While he was playing a game, Felix was holding Junior. Felix kept calling him 'mini me.' Fans thought it was so cute.

~Ethan~

You had twin girls. Identical twin girls with his his brown hair and your (e/c) eyes. You named them Nicole Fiona Nestor and Amara Alexandra Nestor.

Ethan introduced them to the fans with a photo posted on Twitter that said, 'Guys, new problem, I don't know who's who.' Fans dubbed them the Scary Movie Twins.

~Tyler~

Holy Hell! Triplets! Two girls and a boy. First was your little boy named Michael Christian Schneid. Then was Sierra Elena Schneid. And finally, Charlotte 'Charlee' Gwen Schneid. They all had your (e/c) eyes, and curly hair. Micheal and Charlee had Tyler's hair color while Sierra had yours.

Tyler told the fans they wished too hard for a baby Stone Faced Tyler on Twitter with a photo of them. Your name for them was Triple Threat, dubbed by the fans.

~Joel~

A little boy was birthed. You named him Dean Joseph Berghult. He had (straight/curly), (h/c), hair and his baby blue eyes.

He was introduced in a picture while wearing a onesie that said Jonas's baby, but the Jonas was crossed off and Joel.

~Nate~

You guys had a little girl. Her named was Jessica Kaitlyn Smith. She looked just like him with straight, brown-black hair, and brown eyes.

The fans first interaction with her was actually a sneak attack by you. You recorded a Nate singing a lullaby to her, trying to get her to nap. Fans loved the cute moment, and some were glad they took his advice on which song sounded the best.

~Adam~

Twin boys. Adam was so excited to teach them all he has learn as a child, which made you a bit scared. For them and yourself. They're names were Joey Garret Ortiz and Ross Samuel Ortiz.

He posted a picture he caught of you staring lovingly at the two boys in your arms. It's his favorite picture of you and his boys. The fans were so grateful he caught this golden moment.

~James~

One girl, one boy. You weren't really surprised, seeing as he is a twin himself. They're names were Kyle Adam Rallison and Valerie Jaiden Rallison.

At the end of one of his animation, instead of a traditional end card, he included a video you recorded with the twins sleeping on his chest. You had placed a blanket over them and whisper and I love you to you family.

~Jaiden~

You guys adopted a six year old boy named Jackson Darrien Dittfach-(L/n).  He was an excitable boy with straight, dirty blonde hair and green eyes.

The first instance with him was a picture posted on Twitter of him eating chocolate cake with a wide, toothy grin. Fans were so supportive, and loved seeing the little boy.