Fight {Thomas Sanders x TeenReader}

(Y/n) P.O.V.

I see the as the kids keep taunting and teasing. It wasn't me they were teasing though, it was my dad they were bad mouthing. "You know why she's screwed up? Because her dads a stupid gay." "I feel so bad, to have to be raised by an abomination." "Why even call him a father? He's worthless garbage freak from over the rainbow." They all laugh like they're so clever. I hear this everyday. I tell them off everyday, but today, I'd had enough. I've snapped. "Stop talking about my father like that! Who he loves is none of your business!" I shout, lunging at the leader of the group of three. I end up tackling him. I smack him across the face. He fights back, and we end up rolling around in a flurry of punches and kicks. I end up gaining an advantage. "Don't even talk about anyone like that again, you stupid bitch." I growl. I get off the ground, the bully quivering and bloody on the ground. I turn around and am met with the angry face of the principal. "My office. Now." He says sternly.

Principal Snyder was the meanest little bald man alive. He jumped on any opportunity to get a student in trouble. He hated kids. Who knows why he became a high school principal. I follow him to his office, where he points at a chair. "I'll be calling your father. Wait here." "You're not even gonna ask my side of the story?" I exclaim. "Sit!" He yells. I flinch, and don't say another word. I sit, fidgeting my fingers. It isn't long before I hear footsteps coming towards the office. I get a dreaded feeling of fear in my gut. He walks in looking confused at my bruised face. I look away. "Mr. Sanders, your daughter got into a physical fight today. The other kid is currently in the nurses office, and should be fine. But I will not tolerate this at my school. She will henceforth be expelled." Before my dad can say anything, I jump up. "What?! That's not fair! You didn't even listen to my side of the story! And isn't that a little extreme? I've nev-" "Silence! She will not be returning to this school, Mr. Sanders. Good day." He shoos as out of the room.

With my Dad angry, and me on the brink of tears, we go to the car. Fine, I didn't want to go to that homophobic school anymore anyway. It was silent as my Dad started driving. It wasn't until we were off school grounds that he spoke. "Why did you beat someone up?" He asks. It's angry, but also curious. Either way, it's not accusing. I sigh, trying not to cry. "H-He was....making fun of you for being gay." I admit. I see his features change from angry to shock to understanding to sympathy to anger again. "And your principal expelled you for that! What the fu———rick." He growls. "He's stupid." I answer. He pulls into the driveway, and looks at me when he parks. "(Y/n), you should t have beat up that kid...but I'm proud of you. For defending someone you love and what you believe it. We'll find you a new school." He reassures. "Or Logan could just home school me, and I'll never have to go there again." I oh so helpfully suggest. "Nice try, but we both know Logan can't your teacher. You'd distract him with Patton." He says. I shrug. "Worth a shot." Dad pulls me into a hug. "I love you, (Y/n)." "I love you too, Dad." "You know you're still grounded right?"