Bells {Jameson Jackson x Reader}

Inspired by all the bells Jack does during meme time.

(Y/n) P.O.V.

I was cuddling with my boyfriend, Jameson, or J.J. for short, at his house with all the septic egos. Recently J.J. has been using bells to communicate with me and the others. He would keep using sign language, but he was tired of having to get people's attention first. With the bells, he could communicate even from behind someone. The only issue was none of the others could understand all the bells yet. But I could. It was honestly funny to see the others get pissy because they couldn't figure it out, and have to come to me. Jameson loved it too, and continued to do it anyway. Suddenly he rings the bell. "Oh my god Jameson. Hungry again? You just ate all the popcorn!" I say jokingly. He wanted to get up for more snacks, as we were watching old movies, but I didn't want to get up so he could leave. "What if I don't want to get up?"

He gives a devious smile, and lifts me up bridal style. "Ah! Jameson!" I shriek, laughing at the sudden action. He sets me on the counter in the kitchen. I kiss his cheek. "My knight in a boulder hat." I tease. He blushes a little, but smiles. He rings the bell again. "Popcorn or chips? Just bring both. You'll get hungry again anyways." I tell him. He motions a laugh. I hop off the counter. "I'll make the popcorn, you get the chips." I throw a bag into the microwave, and Jameson rings the bell again. "Umm, potato chips." I tell him. He rings the bell again. "Well you asked me. If you wanted BBQ, then you should have just grabbed them." I laugh. The microwave beep signaling the popcorn is ready. I pull it out, shaking the bag. "All set." Jameson shakes his head, and rings the bell. "J.J., if you pull another prank, Anti might actually murder you." I lecture. He rings the bell. I laugh. "Ohh that's too funny to pass up. Let's do it."

~~~~~

"Okay, I'll be here. Go on J.J." He leaves the room. I lay on the floor of Jameson's room, fake blood all over my body. While I was 'dead' on the floor, Jameson was to go and alert the others, get them up here and get them arguing. I hear incessant bell ringing from my place on the floor. He's literally telling them it's a prank, but they don't understand. I hear footsteps coming towards the room, presumably J.J. pulling them here. Jackie is the first one in the room, and he screams. "What the fuck happened?" I closed my eyes when they got into the room, so I don't know who all is in here. I feel someone check for a pulse. "She has a pulse." Schneep reports. "J.J! What happened?" I hear him ring the bell over and over. It's a prank, it's a prank, it's a prank! They all start shouting over each other, trying to understand him. I peek my eyes open. Since no one is looking, I look at them. I see Marvin, Schneep, Jackie, Anti, and Chase. J.J. points an accusing finger at Anti. "What? Don't fucking look at me. That's amateur work." He growls.

"Are you kidding me?" Jackie shrieks. They all start arguing over who or what could have done this, and Jameson keeps ringing the bell until Anti chucks it out of his hand. "Nobody knows what the fuck you're saying!" He yells. "Come on guys! Learn your bells. He literally told you it was a prank." I say from the floor. The all look at me with dropped jaws. "Oh and nice to know that instead of helping me, you all argue." I add. "Fuck this." Anti grumbles, leaving the room. Jameson is making a laughing motion, and I laugh as I stand up. Chase exits the room backwards, giving us the double bird, while Marvin, Jackie p, and Schneep just leave with annoyed expressions. "You were right. That was fun." I tell Jameson. He rings my favorite bell. "I love you too J.J." I say before kissing him.