Drunk {JaidenAnimations x Reader}

Jaiden P.O.V.

My phone rings as I'm watching TV. It's a little after eleven at night, so I'm a little confused. I see the name card, '(Y/n)❤️' and my heart skips a beat. God, I'm so in love. I pick up. "(Y/n)?" I ask into the phone. "JAIDEEEEEEEN!" An over excited, loud, scream like voice shouts back. I flinch. "(Y/n), why are you being so loud?" I hear her giggle then whisper, "Sorry, Jaiden." I think about it for a second, also hearing the sounds in the background. "Are you drunk?" I ask. I hear her sigh. "Yeah. I'm pretty smashed. Can you pick me up? I'm at MacLaren's Pub." (How I Met Your Mother anyone?) I'm already getting shoes on, and grabbing keys.

"Why were you drinking?" I ask as I'm getting in my car. "I faced the truth." She says. "What does that mean?" I mumble. Then I think of something, we'll rather someone, that always makes my blood boil with jealousy. "Not that I mind, but why did you call me instead of Jonah." I say his name with more venom then I meant to, but oh well. "Oh yeah! I broke up with him tonight." She doesn't seem too upset, but still I tell her my sympathies despite being slightly happy. I figure that's why she's been drinking. "Okay, I'll be there in two minutes, wait outside." I tell her, then hang up. I pull up to the old Irish themed bar, and see her. I wave to her, and she walks, more like stumbles, to the car. She gets in, giddy and excited.

"Jaiden! I missed you!" She shouts. I laugh a little. "You saw me earlier today." I state. "Oh yeah....Hey! Let's play a game. I spy with my little eye something......" I look at her for a second before returning my eyes to the road, laughing at her drunken excitement. She never finishes her statement before she's distracted by something else. It's hard not to laugh at her childlike state. "(Y/n), get some rest. We'll go back to my house since I don't want to leave you alone right now." She ignores me, and continues bouncing around. Once I've parked my car, I help her stand and walk inside. "You know Jaiden, you're so pretty." She coos. I'm glad she's too drunk to notice my blush.

"Thanks, you are too." I say, sitting her down on the couch. I'm about to leave to get water, but she grabs my wrist. "No no no, Jaiden. You don't understand. I need to tell you something that I haven't told anyone else. I'm gay. And I love you because you are strong, and beautiful. Talented, kind, wonderful, special, everything. I need you in my life, and I want to be more then friends." I stare at her in awe, mouth open. But the. I realize she is drunk. "Um, l-let's talk about this in the morning. Get some sleep." She frowns, but nods and lays down. I make my way to my bed. Does she really feel that way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n) P.O.V.

I wake up with a massive headache. The sun is too bright. I think as sunlight streams into the living room. I look around, noticing that this is actually Jaiden's couch. I try to remember last night, and am horrified when I do. Oh no. No, no, no, no, no, I freaked her out. I messed up, oh god. I stand up to fast, which makes me dizzy and causes me to fall back to the couch. I try again, which I'm successful in, and make my towards the door. "(Y/n)?" I flinch, and turn to face her. "Morning." I say casually. She looks at me with her beautiful eyes with suspicion. "Morning. Coffee?" I nod. "Sounds amazing." I smile lightly.

We go to the kitchen where she brews a pot of coffee. "Uh, about last night. I'm sorry....if I freaked you out." I say. She looks at me. "Freaking me out?" She asks. "How much do you remember?" She asks. I look her right in the eye, heart pounding. "Everything. What I said was true, and even though you don't feel the same, I still want to be friends if that's alright with you." I'm looking down now. She uses her fingers to lift up my chin. "Who said I didn't feel the same?" I get a burst of confidence, and kiss her. She kisses back,p after getting over shock. I'm breathless when we pull away. "Sorry, I just-" She cuts me off. "No, it was nice." She says. We're silent until I laugh. "What's so funny?" She smiles. "Nothing. I'm just glad I got drunk." We laugh together. Really glad.