Narrator? {Jaiden x Reader}

#blacklivesmatter

There (Y/n) sat, sitting at her table, drinking coffee, thinking of a certain girl. A girl she refused to believe that she had fallen for. "What the hell? Who are you? Where are you? And I am not in love with Jaiden." She was standing now. It appeared she could the author from beyond the screen. "Author? So you're doing this?" (Y/n) was raised in a very religious family, and was taught that a homosexual relationship was a sin. "Well that not fair. I just-" But of course she didn't believe it. Yet she still couldn't accept that she herself felt this way. "Could you shut up?" If she'd only accept those feeling, if she'd only tell Jaiden, she'd realize that this is who she is. "Does that mean Jaiden-No, I don't love her." She keeps insisting. It appears that the author is going to have to take things into their own hands. "Wait what?!" (Y/n) rushed to get shoes on, and grab her keys.

"What the hell? I'm not doing this?" She was finally going to confess her love for Jaiden. "What? No! I don't love her! Stop! Leave me alone, voice! Stop ignoring me!" She got in her call and drove to Jaiden, thoughts of what to say running through her head. "She's beautiful and kind and-and she's my best friend, of course she is. That doesn't mean it's love." She was finally going to admit because she had finally accepted it. "I-I don't accept it. I can't...I can't be-but I am, aren't I voice?" Well damn if that is what I've been saying this whole time? "Yeah yeah." Now that she had finally accepted her feelings, she was growing nervous on what to say. "Oh thanks! I was just fine before you said that." But she wasn't. "Way to expose me." She practiced the speech over and over in her head b pay the time she was pulling up to Jaidens house. She knocked at the door, preparing herself, yet once she saw Jaiden her whole plan was forgotten.

"Hey (Y/n)." "H-Hey Jaiden. I came to tell you that-that I love you. I love that your kind, and how you care, and how your smile sparkles, and how your hair bounces, and when you laugh, and it took me a long time to get to this point, and the help of a strange voice, but I do. I love you." (Y/n) was shaking with nerves at Jaidens surprised face. Except unknown to her, Jaiden felt the same. Upon hearing this, (Y/n) gasped a little, then kissed Jaiden. Thank you almighty voice. She thought.