SCP {Jack x Reader}

#blacklivesmatter

Requested by IceBearLikesIceCream

Hi, sorry....I'm not dead, I swear. I've just been dealing with a lot of shit nobody wants to here about, but I'll be trying to get back to writing now 😊

Anyways, hope you enjoy 😊

(Y/n) P.O.V.

A lot of people have been requesting that Jack and I play SCP Containment Breach. I hadn't played the game at all, but Jack had played it once. Either way, we knew next to nothing. Jack sets up my camera to start recording for my channel. I was trying to get the game pulled up since it was being so fidgety. "Oh my fucking god! I'm going to throw this game out the fucking window!" I rage when it crashes for millionth time. "Here, let me try. It did this when I played too." He starts fiddling with the computer when it starts to loudly hum. "What the hell?" I cry. The monitors start to freak out, glitching over and over, until it stops. The game screen is pulled up, but the humming continues. "What did you do!?" I jokingly accuse. He shrugs. "Well we can continue to record this way, although we need to muffle the sound of the-" Before I can finish, we are bathed in darkness. When I open my eyes I'm in some sort of cell. "What the fuck?" I groan, my eyes adjusting to the light.

I look around, panicking a little. "Jack?" I do a 360 of the room, since it's so small, and see only a few things, the most noticeable being a note. 'Thank you for being apart of the SCP research.' "What the hell?!" I look at the door for means of escape. I can't be in the game, can I? Speaking of such, the door opens. Two men dressed in military equipment stand in the doorway. The order me out to follow them. I refuse, making one point a gun at me. I end up following them. What the hell happened? Where am I? Where is Jack? Is he imprisoned too? What should I do? I look for him as we pass other guards. "I'm kinda disappointed I didn't get to punch you. Anyways here's this." The guards says, handing me a another paper. "Sadist." I mumble, reading the paper. 'SCP 173. Must maintain eye contact.' I shudder. The soldiers push me into a spare are room in where three people wait in front of a large door. I notice one is Jack.

"Oh my god, Jack!" I rush to him, grabbing onto him in fear. "Oh thank god, I thought I was going crazy. Are you really here?" I ramble on. He nods, holding my face with his hands. "(Y/n), this is gonna sounds crazy, but this is the game. This is exactly what happened. I don't know how we're here or how to get out, but it's the game. And honestly, I feel like we're probably going to die." I know he was joking with that last thing, but I still smack his shoulder, getting scared. The door opens to reveal SCP 173. "Just stay by me." Jack instructs, taking my hand. We go into the white room with the thing in a corner. "Walk towards SCP 173." A voice over a speaker commands. Jack and I stay put while one guy walks forward. The speaker voice talks about the door not working when the lights go out. I don't make a sound, just gripping onto Jack tighter. The lights go back in for a moment for us to see that the SCP killed the two other guys.

"Okay time to go!" I shout. We both sprint for the door being careful to keep an eye on it. We go out the next door, and closing it behind us. The building had emergency lights on, giving off an eerie feel. We find ourselves on a platform, with another door across of it. We rush to it, but it's locked. "Stairs." I point out. We rush down the stairs, going through yet another doorway, ending up in a large room with a bunch of shelves acting as halls. We take a moment to take a breath. "What the hell is happening?" I ask. "No fucking clue. What are we gonna do?" "We need a way out. I wish we knew how we even got in. We were just at the computer." I say. He thinks for a moment. "What if we found another computer? That might be something." He suggests. "Maybe. I guess that's all we have right now." We start walking down the halls. "I knew the game was possessed." Jack chuckles to himself, probably trying to not think of the immediate danger. "Oh gee, a heads up would have been nice." I joke along.

We turn a corner where we see a giant, red, alligator looking, SCP. We scream, running from it. It pounces on us. I scream, closing my eyes, preparing for death. But nothing happens. I open my eyes and find myself on my recording room floor. "Wh-What?" Jack is above me, looking worried. "Oh shit, (Y/n), you're awake! Are you okay?" I groan, realizing my the back of my head hurts as I sit up. "Yeah, I mean, we dint get killed so.." "What are you talking about?" He asks. I tilt my head. "You were talking, then tripped backwards and passed out when you hit your head. You've been out for a few minutes." He explains. I give a confused look. "So it was a dream." I say to myself. "What was?" "We were in the game, and we were running, and trying to find a way out, and then we got killed by this red demon looking fucker." I explain. I look at the computer screen from the ground, seeing that game has been loaded up. "I am not playing that game now." I insist. Jack helps me up carefully, and kisses my forehead. "Whatever you say, love."