◆2

"Okay I'm officially in their territory- they have a nice area to be honest-""Can you focus

"Can you focus." Donghyuck interjected through the earpiece, rolling his eyes as he overlooked the part of Neo city the Silver Bullets resided in.

The Silver Bullets and Midnight thorns had a long history of rivalry- dating back to when the Leader of each gang made history by joining together- as a married couple.

Obviously that didn't go so well as not even a few weeks later, both were shot down- dead.
Thus, the gangs have been at war ever since.

"What's this place called?" Heejin asked as her eyes scanned the normal looking neighborhoods, cute shops and restaurants.
"Cerulean." Donghyuck said, refering to the area owned by The Silver Bullets.

Contrary to them, the Midnight thorns resided in Aurelia- another part of Neo city.
"It looks normal here."
"Well it wasn't going to look rundown- they're millionaires."
"So are we though."

Donghyuck scoffed from the other side.
"Trust me, we're poor compared to them, but we're better in skills."
"Hm, I guess it's a balance. You can't purely strive off of money, but you can't strive off of skill too."

"Mhm, there should be a left turn near by."
"Okay." She said, walking further into Cerulean territory, mindful to not stick out.
"So we both lack in different ways and yet we try to dominate the other?" Heejin said and shook her head. "The leader must be a fool to want to control Aurelia knowing we'd fight back."

"He might be a fool but he's damn good at his job, we've lost 20 townsfolks due to the rise of luxuries in Cerulean- like tell me how many near enough mansions do you see?"

Heejin scanned around her, not a single normal sized house around. She sighed and kicked her trainer clad feet against the ground.
"You're making it sound like Aurelia is a dump."
"It's not, we're well off but they're full of tactics. Truth is he knows what he wants and he always gets it."
"Who?"

"Lee Jeno of course, who else?"

Okay little chapter

The next one will be properly into it dw