◆43

"

"...Why did we kidnap a blind girl Myunho- Boss?" The voice asked, looking down at the girl who layed unconscious on the ground with a patch of deep crimson under her.

"Because..." Myunho began, taking a drag from the cigarette and pondering on it. "She's the last one from the Kang bloodline."

The second person stayed silent, flickering his eyes from the girl to Myunho.
"Is that the only reason?"

Myunho raised a brow, turning slowly to look at the timid male who averted his eyes under the scrutiny.
"Do you have something you want to say to me?"
"... just why- why now?"

The older male scoffed, throwing the cigarette down and crushing it under his heel.
"Why do you think?" He spat, the distasteful hard glare burned holes into the unconscious girl.

"Because she makes him soft- soft. My own fucking son!" He sneered. "You can't be a leader if you're weak, the strong prey on the weak!"

"We'll find her Jeno, she'll be okay- just calm down-" Renjun was harshly cut off by Jeno who slammed his hands down on the desk- everyone flinching in shock.

Jeno wasn't one to display his anger, but now? He was in a full blown rage.

"Don't you fucking tell me to calm down when she could be dead right now!" He screamed out, the vein in his neck bulging through the exerting anger and his fists balled up.

His heavy pants filled the air and it took him everything not to lash out with his fists.
"Find her." He uttered out, feeling suffocating in the room and he promptly turned to leave.

It had been hours and Jeno himself had searched everywhere- she was nowhere.
It was driving him insane, he couldn't function.

Yena

Jeno
Jenoooooooooooooo
Yah are you ignoring your older sister?

Not now Yena.

What's up your ass
Anyway
Miri wants to see her favourite uncle
Well you're her only uncle but eh

Can't.

Are you busy?
Can Jaemin look after her or someone?

Fuck sake Yena look after your own fucking child

Jeno exhaled harshly, guilt creeping up on him and he sent back a brief apology before another text came through to his phone.

Unknown

*One attachment sent*

Jeno clicked on it, not expecting to see the sight before him- eyes zeroing in on the girl who layed unconscious on the ground- mouth covered and limbs tied together.

The sight made his breath hitch and pure rage course through him, adrenaline pumping through and his gut churned- chest heavy and throat dry. The ringing in his ears desensitised him to any other voice as another text came through.

Unknown

Time is ticking Ji-hyeon
Gyeongyang street
Come alone.

Jeno didn't even need to read the message twice as he bolted out of the door and rushed to his car- driving off without any awareness of safety- mind racing and dread filling him.

I'm coming Rosa.

Well you better get there fast homegirl is dying

Anyway sorry for the shitty chapter I think I've been slacking w the updates