◆13

Jeno was panting as he heard the news that made him look over at the girl who indeed wasn't breathing

Yuta was panicking, telling someone to call the ambulance as she was losing time and Jeno growled.

"You fuckers can't do anything right." He spat out, clambering over to Heejin and putting his ear to her nose.

"Every gang leader should know the basics." He began, hair falling over his eyes and he unzipped her big jacket till she was left in her regular top.

"And especially CPR." Jeno concluded, tilting her chin up and pinching her nose when his lips pressed over hers to blow air into her mouth. He compressed at her chest and went back to filling her lungs with air regularly.

The members from both gangs had gathered around anxiously- 20 of them watching with dread.

Jeno pulled his mouth away from hers to begin chest compressions but she suddenly spluttered out a cough, heavily for a gasp of air and her eyes flew open.

The boy let out a sigh of relief, sitting back on his knees and his head down- sleeves of his shirt rolled up and Heejin panted for air- disoriented and weak.

"A-are you o-okay?" She whispered out, voice not at it's best condition and Jeno glanced at her.
"You nearly died and you're asking me if I'm okay Rosa?" He asked, the same cold tone in it.

Heejin could feel herself not a hundred percent conscious, body aching and she couldn't feel her legs.

Soon enough the paramedics rushed over, asking her an array of questions.
"Is there any pain?"
"I-i can't feel my legs."

The two paramedics shared a glance and nodded.
"Okay sweetheart we're going to get you over to the hospital okay? Just bare with us."

"Noona?"
Heejin glanced to the side with pained eyes to see a horrified Jisung.
"Hey rat." She joked, coughing afterwards and she watched as Jisung burst into tears

Her eyes widened and she attempted to sit up but was pushed down by Jeno.
She grabbed onto his arm with a sudden question.

"My parents, what happened to them, are they okay?"

Well

What do you thinks gonna happen ;)