◆59

"I can brush my hair myself you know?" Jeno muttered, sitting at the kitchen isle as Heejin combed through his hair

"I'm getting my cast off soon anyway."

Heejin rolled her eyes, styling his hair with a smile on her lips, using her hands to flatten it down and Jeno gazed up at her infatuated- wrapping his arms around her waist which made her gasp out of surprise.

Jeno looked up at her with the cutest puppy eyes he could muster, blinking up at her and she thought she had melted right there.

"What do you want now?" She asked jokingly irritated and pushing his cheeks together making his lips pout out.

She giggled at his face, the bright innocent radiating off of her and his own heart warmed at it.

It was nearing them being together for four months and they were yet to locate down Myunho but they took everyday as it was- knowing it would all eventually end up well.

"Yena said she's bringing Miri over to see us later." He informed, his hands still on her waist and her eyes lit up at the name.

"Really? Aw she's so cute."
"She gets it off her uncle." He boasted with a flirty smile and she sent him a look of disgust.

He gasped lightly at her face and put a hand on his chest.
"Your mafia leader boyfriend is truly hurt."
"Aw no, that's a shame babe." She mocked sarcastically.

He narrowed his eyes at her and stood up, both keeping eye contact before they both broke out into a run.

The air brushed past them both as she laughed- stomach aching and legs aching as he chased her around.

Feeling as though they were both kids get again- he always caught her though and that's one thing that never changed.

He was always there for her, as was she.

"Hey Jaemin."

The blonde haired boy turned around at the stove and sent the girl a smile. She was wearing Jeno's comfy oversized sweater and her own legging under it- hair wavy down her back.

"Hi Heejin, have you eaten?"
The girl nodded, sliding into the kitchen isle seat and hummed nonchalantly.

"Is he working?'
"No, he felt asleep not long ago." She replied, scrolling through her phone.

"Jaemin make me food or I'll shoot you, oh hey Heejin." Renjun commented as he strolled in, taking a seat a few chairs down from the girl.
"Hey Jun."

"So, how's things with you and Jeno?"
"We're really good thank you."
"Yeah we can tell, I think you sleep in his bed more than your own." Renjun joked and the girl scoffed- throwing an apple at him to which he caught.

"You make him happy." Jaemin commented still at the stove and Heejin looked down, smiling.

"He makes me happy too."

"So have you said the L word yet?" Renjun asked curiously, throwing the ape up and catching it habitually and she shook her head.
"Why not?"

Heejin shrugged in reply, the nerves swarming her.
"I just don't want to say it at the wrong time."
"If you feel it, then say it because there's no point prolonging it." Jaemin commented.

The three fell into a conversation, laughing and picking on each other till the sound of feet pattering against the wooden floor filled the air.

"Rosa?" His rough coaxed, sleep ridden voice asked, rubbing his eye with his hair sticking up in all directions and squinting at the harsh light.

Heejin looked over at the doorway and his eyes landed on her, sighing in relief
"Are you coming back?" He asked tiredly and Heejin hummed, nodding her head.

"Princess Jeno seems to be a little clingy to his lover." Renjun whistled and Jeno sent him death glares.

Heejin laughed at them and began to walk over to Jeno.
"You and Hyuck would get along just fine."
"Yeah well I beat his ass when it comes to hacking." Renjun boasted.

The chattering became muffled when Heejin clambered into his bed, watching as he slid into it and immediately wrapped his arms around her and hiding his head in the back of her neck.

"Goodnight Rosa." He mumbled tiredly
"Goodnight Hyeonie."