◆66

"Is it hard being pregnant?" Heejin voiced curiously as she looked at the bump she had and Yena groaned at the question- rubbing the bump while stuffing her face with food

"It really is, like do you know how uncomfortable it is to sleep, to move or to do anything. Plus, Miri doesn't understand fully and she keeps poking me."

Heejin laughed at the vision of Miri doing so and glanced back to see her boyfriend playing happily with her.

"I can't wait for the two of you to have a kid, it would be stunning."
"Shut up."
"Have you thought about having kids? Do you want them?"

Heejin hummed mindfully and nodded, pouring in the glass of orange juice.
"I do, I want two- one of each I guess." She shrugged and Yena nodded.

"I would be surprised if you were pregnant like sometimes I hear-" Yena was harshly cut off by Heejin throwing the nearest crisp packet at the girl to stop her with a death glare.

"Mummy! Look what Uncle Jennie make me!" She exclaimed, running over with the newly made beaded bracelet on her wrist.

Heejin smiled, pushing herself off the counter with the glass in hand as she walked over to Jeno who was on the floor.

She kneeled behind him and flung her arms over his shoulders, leaning down and her hair falling over the both of them.

"Rosa, you scared me." He had his hand on her shoulder to stop her from falling and she then sensibly sat besides him.

Jeno was currently concentrating so dearly and Heejin eyed it up.
"What are you doing?"
"Making us matching bracelets."
"Oh my god, that's so cute Hyeon." She cooed, eyes lighting up.

She grabbed the string and gasped at the idea.
"I'll make yours you make mine!"

The two of them were awfully serious about something so minor but the way her tongue poked out in concentration and his eyebrows drew down was too much of a cute moment to not be documented as Jaemin snapped a picture.

"Jisung!" Chenle's voice shrilled followed by Jisung running into the room- hiding behind Jaemin.
"Chenle is going to kill me!"

"Good, you're annoying anyway." Renjun commented and Mark pushed him out of the way.
"Hey where's Johnny?"

"Can you all shut up, I'm trying to make a bracelet." Heejin muttered and they all fell silent.

"Wow, now she's the leader of the silver thorns she's rude."
"Isn't it midnight bullets, and she's always been rude."
"Shut up Donghyuck." Heejin chimed.
"Make me." He retorted.

"I'll shove a blowtorch down your throat Donghyuck, stop hitting on my girlfriend."
"Yeah Donghyuck stop hitting on her." Renjun teased and Donghyuck raised his brows.
"Would you rather me flirt with you?"

Jeno began to tie the knot of his bracelet, happy with it as he examined it with a nod.
"I'm ready."
"Okay love, wait." She murmured, adding one last bead before happily smiling at it and tying the knot.

They both turned to each other and exchanged them excitedly.
Hers was a red string with black beads spelling out Rosa
His was a black string with red beads spelling out Hyeonie

Jeno glanced at the girl, amused by her choice of nickname but his heart soared miles when she called him that.

"I'm so fucking lucky you're mine." He murmured out, completely in love with the girl before him that his chest pounded and filled to the brim with love.

" He murmured out, completely in love with the girl before him that his chest pounded and filled to the brim with love