◆3

"The Silver Bullets house is not far from where you are, stay low for now

"The Silver Bullets house is not far from where you are, stay low for now." Donghyuck said, typing at a ridiculous speed, hacking into security cameras.
"You just need to get inside and plant the camera."

Heejin nodded and pulled her cap down further as someone walked past with a whistle and Heejin pretended to type on her phone while watching him.

A scoff was heard from Donghyuck.
"Johnny, such a dick."
Heejin identified him as the sharpshooter and watched as he obliviously left the area.
"Okay so Chenle is most likely on duty right now, so I need a distraction to let you slip in..."

Heejin's eyes scanned the area, now standing outside the house but in the shadows where no one was able to see her. Heejin's eyes found Chenle who stood at some kind of watch tower with another boy next to him.
"I think back off for a bit, then we can come back to it- it's too dangerous." Donghyuck said with an infuriated sigh.

Heejin hummed in acknowledgement and readjusted her cap, beginning to walk backwards as she stepped away from the gate.

The peace was short lived as her back collided with someone, her feet unbalancing her body when she began to fall backwards.
The hard chest stood unmoving, making her stop from falling and her gut wrenched.

"Oh shit." Donghyuck whispered in shock and Heejin's eyes widened, tilted her head to the side, catching the glimpse of the cold and expressionless male who looked down at her.

He pushed her off of him, not with a lot of force as he definitely had the strenuous upper hand.
Heejin stumbled slightly but furrowed her brows and turned back around to face him.

He was dressed in a full suit, his dark hair parted with a strand falling over his forehead. His eyes pierced into hers, the cold and dark gaze that sent shivers down her spine and she stood still- knowing who it was.

"Who are you?"