◆5

Heejin ran, she ran without stopping- smaller than Jeno yet she was the best runner in the Midnight thorns gang- trying to calm herself down so she could concentrate

Jeno was right on her tail, letting out a string of curses when Heejin began sprinting off.

"I need backups at the border."

Jeno wasn't stupid, as soon as she took off running- he realised she was from the midnight thorns pack.
He was thorough with his work, concise and detailed with his informative side.

Jeno made sure he kept tabs on newcomers and leavers of the opposing gang.
He knew Heejin was in the opposition.

"Fuck!" He hissed out when she began throwing objects in his way, jumping over the crates and stepping on them to create some more ground.

She threw her cap off, sprinting across the roof of a building before climbing down on the other side- panting when she slid into a café.

It was relatively busy and the girl immediately headed to the bathroom where she locked it as fast as she could.

"Did he see me?" She whispered into the earpiece.
"No but he definitely knows you're from Midnight thorns, he's...wait I think he's sending-shit get out of there."

Heejin was panting, adrenaline pumping her veins when she grabbed her bag and began taking her clothes off and pulling on new ones.

She pulled her hair back into a messy bun at the nape of her neck, sliding on her glasses and she composed herself- plastering her face mask on before exiting the café.

She made it outside where she was momentarily shocked to see Jeno there, his demeanor cold, angry and professional.

"She's wearing a cap, blue jacket, fuck I don't know she's around 5'4? Yeah, long hair...mhm. Just make sure you find her."

Heejin held her breath, avoided eye contact as she walked past, hoping he wouldn't find her suspicious.

She scrolled on her phone aimlessly, praying she could make it out without any more hiccups.

"You're clear." Donghyuck said finally with an agonising groan from the high pressure.

Heejin let out a breath of air and she began crossing the border, seeing a few armed officers.

Thankfully, she didn't match the description and the girl fortunately got away with it.

This time.

Okay so Jeno knows she's from the other gang

So what's the thoughts

What should happen 😏