◆60

"Damn, you got your cast off?" Yena asked, piling in grapes into her mouth as she looked at Jeno who was amidst buckling his belt

His hair styled to the side in perfect and the white shirt sat on his body, hugging his frame.

Heejin was situated on the living room floor, playing building blocks with Miri.
"Yeah, a few days ago." He said, walking straight over to Heejin and crouching down to press a kiss to her forhead then ruffling Miri's hair.

"Hi Princess." He spoke lovingly at his niece and her face lit up, wrapping her arms around his neck and clinging onto him.

"Uncle Jennie!" She exclaimed as he spun her around, her innocent pure laugh ringing around the room.

Heejin watched adoringly as Jeno carried her out of the room, most likely showing her to Jaemin as she loved the male- leaving Yena and Heejin there.

She began to tidy up the blocks when Yena began to cough, clutching her chest before sprinting over to the toilet next door.

The sound of retching and gasping made Heejin immediately rush over, knocking at the door in worry.
"Yena? Are you okay?"
After a few seconds of silence, the door clicked open to reveal a teary, distraught Yena

Heejin's eyes softened and she walked in, closing the door behind her while getting some tissue paper- soaking it and then wiping down Yena's mouth as she began to cry.

"I don't know what to do." She trembled out and Heejin asked her softly what she meant.

"I'm pregnant." She blurted out and Heejin went blank, her mind stopping momentarily and Heejin's eyes flickered up to hers in shock.

"What? Wait what-"
"I know, I didn't...I just missed my period and I thought it couldn't happen because we used protection this time-"
"Wait, who is it?"

Yena bit down on her lip, eyes glasses over with worry.
"Jaehyun."

"I have a question."
"Hm?" He hummed as the both were immersed into the drama, his hand raking mindlessly up and down her back.

"Now we're together, what's going to happen with our gangs."

His hand stopped, pausing momentarily before flickering his eyes down to her.
"What would you like to happen?"
"I don't know," she sighed heavily. "...it's stupid of me to say but I would just rather us..."

"Merge?"
Heejin hesitantly nodded and Jeno hummed knowingly, not giving much away as he thought.

"I was thinking about it a lot recently, we've merged on many missions and the whole Yena and Jaehyun and then us two...but it has complications.'

"I know." She breathed out. "It doesn't have to happen, I just feel I don't know." She muttered, her fingers playing with the strings of his hoodie.

The door burst open, revealing a frantic Renjun.
"We found him!"