◆34

I remember when I was going to delete this book but now it's literally 1k away from 100k wow

It was excruciating, from the time he dragged his bloodied, injured body towards the girl till the deafening sound of the ambulance sirens as they carried her away

Granted, he was also being tended to but all he could think about was the bile raising images of her almost dead lifeless body.

Self criticising every move he made and the 'what if's crossed his mind too many times and soon he found himself being wheeled into the emergency department.

"Where is she?" Jeno panicked, not seeing Heejin anywhere near him which left him unsettled.

The doctor was checking Jeno's vital levels and sighed with pity in his eyes, placing a ventilator mask over Jeno's mouth.

"She's in surgery."
Jeno's eyes widened and it felt like he couldn't breathe despite the mask over his lips.
"Don't worry, we'll try our best to save her."

Save her.

Does that mean she could die?

Jeno ripped the mask off and sat up straighter, yelping in pain as he did so.
"What's going to happen after?" He pleaded almost.

"Well, we need a family member-"
"She doesn't have any, please I'm here for her-"
"I'm sorry, what relation do you have with the patient?"

Jeno was torn, looking at the doctor then down at his hands.
"I love her." He muttered, the sight of her blood on his hands making his throat tighten and tears spring to his eyes.

"She'll be okay son."

But those words weren't much consolation.

"Blood levels are going down!"

"We're losing her, come on kiddo, come on." The nurse muttered, pleading as she charged up the defibrillator up.

"There's glass lodged near her heart."

"Come on, we're losing her! Keep her vitals up!"

The nurse sighed out of frustration, looking down at the girl who's chest wouldn't rise or fall on its own.

"Come on babygirl, he's going crazy waiting for you to be okay." She whispered, moving Heejin's hair out of her eyes. "You can do this."

Well what do you think will happen to Heejin?What injuries has she sufficed or

What injuries has she sufficed or

Is she dead 😮