◆46

The white hot pain spread across his thigh as the blade lodged into it, Jeno let out a muffled groan of pain when his leg gave in, falling onto the ground as he felt a kick to his stomach

Tears gathered in his eyes, leaking down the sides as he crawled on his stomach to escape the men, half of them being injured by Jeno.

He flipped over, now laying on his back and grabbing the foot that was kicking him- twisting it until he fell and Jeno sent a blow to his head with the stone in his hand.

Jeno panted in pain, gritting his teeth and grabbing the discarded gun from the floor as he put pressure on his leg.

His cracked phone lit up under the name of Renjun and he answered it quickly.
"Where-"
"Track my p-phone, quick." He uttered out, shooting the gun in the direction of the man advancing on Jeno.

The searing pain through his leg immobilised him momentarily, unable to keep himself together as his eyes twitched, warning to close.

Too much blood was being lost, soaking the black material and he snapped he mask off his face- wiping away the blood as he continued to fire.

Jeno hissed, standing up and putting his weight on his good leg, hands shaking and body shutting down.

He needed to do it, he needed to get to her. He needed to know if she was safe.

Jeno took a step forward, only to be struck on the back of his head and his eyes rolled back- collapsing to the ground.

Heejin was attempting to fight the man off, him pressed against her as her back was against the counter- hands around her neck and Heejin choked on her breaths- her hand grabbing the detachable faucet and spraying water directly into his eyes- yelling and letting go of her.

Heejin escaped his grip, running out of the kitchen isle and grabbing the kitchen knife in her hand as she felt the arm around her neck, choke holding her.

She spluttered out, loosing air and pushed the blade blindly into the man, his arms dropping from her and she turned around, scraping it against his neck.

The knife clattered to the floor and she tried to regain her breaths, crawling across the floor towards the front door.

Reaching the handle, she pulled herself up and twisted the doorknob, only to see bodies littering the ground and a few starting to get back up.

Her eyes frantically looked amongst the bodies for him, hoping he wasn't there but her heart jolted at the sight of him laying on his back- unconscious.

"Hyeon," she breathed out, breaths shaky and she stepped outside, eyes falling to her and yells to kill her.

Eyes widening, she grabbed the nearest weapon- the rifle gun into her shaky hands and the weight of it making her try and create as much distance as she could.

Her eyes kept falling over to Jeno before the masked man came running towards her, panicking she began to fire- it vibrating in her hands and surging her adrenaline.

Men dropping to the ground as quickly as the bullet lodged inside them and soon the bullets ceased, causing her to panic.

"Fuck it."
She dropped to weapon, running at full force towards the male and tackling him to the ground, pulling her fist back to send a blow to his neck as her knee dug into his stomach.

His hands pulled at her hair and she cried out in pain, grabbing the dark red bloodied brick from the floor and smashing it in his face.

And everything fell silent.