Chapter 1: Rise of the new

Janus and Remus Sanders were seen entering the ruins of the original Shadowsteel team. The duo started salvaging supplies. "You think we can definitely do this?" Asked Remus. "Oh please Remus, I don't know it'll work" added Janus. "Obviously meaning it will work since lies are the only way you talk" added Remus. "Yet I'm free from sssssuch a clean individual" stated Janus annoyed. Remus froze and whirled around before glaring at him. "What did you just call me?!" He snapped.

"Ssssomething" responded Janus meaning he was saying nothing. Remus sighed a bit. "Sometimes I can never get you" he said. The duo gathered what they could and escaped before getting in a new location. They started looking over what they gathered thinking. "Well we can take on the whole academy ourselves" added Janus. "Well that's true two against a whole place won't do, especially since Thomas and the remaining sides are the theater teachers" added Remus bitterly when he mentioned Thomas's name. Janus thought it over and smirked getting an idea.

"Uh oh I hate when you get that look" added Remus. Janus broke from his normal speech facing Remus. "Why don't we just recruit people looking for revenge on them?" Asked Janus. Remus was wide eyed hearing Janus. "Did... You just... Tell the truth?" Asked Remus. Janus chuckled a bit. "Yes I have the capability, I just choose not to use it" he said. Remus was stunned but nodded in agreement before the duo started checking the history of digimax to know what enemies still stand.

They recruited king Pewds, Liza Split, Dr. V and a new addition first and brought the four of them to the new location. "Damn you both were busy" stated Dr. V. "We needed to for the sake of bringing your precious hq back" stated Remus. The possessed Colleen pinched her nose in disgust. "Why do you smell like a wretched sewer rat in front of the princess of hell" she demanded. "Cause he's not called the disgusting duke" responded Janus. "Obviously he's talking in lies since that's his preferred method of speech" added Remus. "Just take your smelly ass away from my site!" She said.

King Pewds looked at her. "Princess of hell?". She bowed suddenly in an all black version of the Duchess outfit complete with red eyes, horns and a demon tail. " I am Lilith your highness, princess of hell" she said. "Aw you get a freaking princess?!" Exclaimed Liza Split. "I'm gonna love this" added King Pewds. Janus and Remus alongside King Pewds took off to do more recruiting.

They soon returned with Strahd, Anya and Samael. "Oh new additions" added Dr. V. "Who are you people?" Asked Strahd. "Dr. V my best henchman, Liza split our best persona fighter, and new addition Lilith princess of hell". "Like me they have history either with digimax or a member of digimax" added king Pewds. "Sssso you all too huh?" Asked Samael. "Nearly died in my case" added Liza Split. "Who's the new guys?" Asked Dr. V.

"Lord Strahd, Anya the chaotic yuan-tii warlock, and Anya's partner Samael the serpent demon assassin" added Remus. "If we're all doing this... Then let's work together on that" stated Strahd. Everyone seemed to have the common agreement there. Janus and Remus made one more stop and came back with a mysterious individual. "Who's that?" Asked Lilith. "Apparently he'd rather not say but he's giving us a new kind of help" added Remus. The figure suddenly summoned shadow nightmares of some of the digimax teachers. "Oh my god the dream realm" added Dr. V.

"Mephisto was not destroyed already but this individual doesn't have the power to create the nightmare creatures" added Janus. Everyone knew he meant the opposite. "But how can we take down those digimax brats?" Asked Anya. Everyone was thinking but King Pewds chuckled. "If Janus and Remus are willing to listen from the previous leader I may have something" he said. The duo looked over curiously. "Maybe you better tell us" added Remus. The others looked at him.

"Here's the plan" added king Pewds.

(A/N: CLIFFHANGER! Sorry did that on purpose for the sake of the next chapter. That's where the plan is revealed. And like previous tradition I work on the story first then will add photos after a certain number of chapters are done. But anyway hope you all enjoy).