Chapter 4: Academy black out

Now with Will on the team Digimax knew the next step was determine the spies from the real ones. "You couldn't see everyone spy wise except a human lightning rod and his computer glitch partner?" Asked Ilene. "Yeah there was a half snake face male, a renaissance wannabe, a demon girl, king pewds and the spy duo" responded Will. The group was worried. "Sounds like that means that only Principal Minx and the snake man know the list" added Jack. Alexia groaned a bit. "Do we have to invade her office?" She asked. The others frowned and reconsidered the idea.

"Well... Maybe Nikita can handle that" added Joey. "True she's a teacher so it works" added Manny. The group nodded in agreement. They all went ahead and started the next school day. Meanwhile Alex's friend Roi was seen sneaking to the fuse box in the boiler room. He hissed before removing his disguise and opened it. *"thisssss isss Samael, on your signal" he said through communicator. *"Do it "* stated Remus.

Samael nodded and put the whole academy in a blackout. Everyone started going crazy in confusion. "success and now to move" added Samael. He took off quickly. Nikita took the opportunity to check with principal minx while the team gathered to investigate and do crowd control. "Someone check the fuse" commanded vice principal Krism. A person headed that way. The team looked around and Preston summoned a purple light that helped them see around the place.

The group gasped seeing familiar black entities. "Nightmares... A few must've escaped my realm" added Manny. The group nodded worried. "Let's take a look over what could be happening" added Anika. The group started looking around but noticed Will freeze. "What's wrong?" Asked Daniel. "Human lightning rod" added Will. He pointed to a electric blue figure who was sneaking around.

JP gasped covering his mouth. "What's up JP?" Asked Aaron. "N-ne-it's negastatic... Patrck's dark persona..." Stuttered JP. "You make it sound like he's supposed to be on our side" added Shane. "Normally yes, part of the dark fruity bunch consisting of him, me, Darkminion777/Azriel, and Blue moon" added JP. "Go talk to him, we'll check the rest of the school" added Anika. Aaron, Shane and JP nodded and went to him while the group left. "Jpwarlock game start" added Aaron getting JP to swap to his dark side.

"ѕtαtíc!" Exclaimed JPwarlock running over. Negastatic gulped and looked over. *"play along, you don't want our cover blown"* his wristband flashed in glitch purple. Negastatic nodded in response. "J͛P͛ y͛o͛u͛'v͛e͛ b͛e͛e͛n͛ h͛e͛r͛e͛?!" He said looking up. The duo hugged each other chuckling. "чєαh jpαr gσt ínfєctєd wíth ѕσmє víruѕ thαt wσkє mє вαck up... вut σn thє wrσng ѕídє, єvєr ѕíncє í'vє вєєn hєrє, αnd í'm pαrtnєrєd wíth thєm" responded jpwarlock pointing to Shane and Aaron. Negastatic looked and realization hit him in two ways.

*"w͛a͛i͛t͛... T͛h͛e͛ t͛e͛a͛m͛ I͛'m͛ w͛o͛r͛k͛i͛n͛g͛ w͛i͛t͛h͛... H͛u͛r͛t͛ m͛y͛ t͛r͛a͛i͛n͛e͛e͛... A͛n͛d͛ h͛e͛'s͛ w͛i͛t͛h͛ t͛h͛e͛ e͛n͛e͛m͛y͛ t͛e͛a͛m͛....I͛... W͛h͛a͛t͛ a͛m͛ I͛ d͛o͛i͛n͛g͛? "* he asked himself. They looked confused. " чσu σk? " asked jpwarlock. Negastatic snapped out of it. "Y͛e͛a͛h͛ s͛o͛r͛r͛y͛ I͛'m͛ f͛i͛n͛e͛ j͛u͛s͛t͛ s͛t͛u͛n͛n͛e͛d͛ c͛a͛u͛s͛e͛... I͛t͛'s͛ f͛r͛e͛a͛k͛i͛n͛g͛ d͛i͛g͛i͛m͛a͛x͛" he said. "Hi I'm Aaron, this is Shane, he fights alongside jpwarlock as rainbowdawson" responded Aaron. "Y͛e͛a͛h͛ I͛ k͛n͛o͛w͛ w͛h͛o͛ y͛o͛u͛ a͛r͛e͛ b͛u͛t͛ w͛h͛e͛r͛e͛ i͛s͛ t͛h͛e͛ o͛t͛h͛e͛r͛s͛?" Asked negastatic. "Checking other areas of the school regarding the blackout" added Aaron.

To keep the act up he asked about helping out since he's a tech genius and they said yes before taking off. Back with the rest of the team they had reached another area. Nathan growled noticing someone familiar. "Are you kidding me?!" Added Joey. "It's Strahd so he's around too" stated Hannah. The group slipped by quickly. "Wait... Roi?" Asked Joey. The supposed Roi looked over and hissed.

"It's Anya's partner!" Exclaimed Meghan. "No more... I'm solo" added Samael. He took off. "Wonder why they're not partners" added Manny. Everyone shrugged and moved on. Joey and Daniel noticed 3 shadows that looked familiar. "Um.. Why are you here?" Asked Daniel.

(A/N: cliffhanger! But it's on purpose. The next part will explain why. But hope you all enjoy. And wonder how the duo of anya and Samael split? We'll see).