Chapter 17.7: Battle in the VR finale

(Vent repair, stalking animatronics, and Anika has the master theorist Matpat helping her and Manny though... Is a little disgusted so it's too help him not be grossed out). 

Anika, Mat and Manny entered this elevator before looking around.  "The vents, we can't leave this elevator the entire time" added Mat.  "We'll have to trust you since you're a master fnaf player" added Anika.  Manny was disgusted at the site of the area.  "Oh this is so gross" he added before cussing in Spanish.  "And the level where you can't escape" they heard Darko say.  "T͙h͙o͙u͙g͙h͙... Q͙u͙e͙s͙t͙i͙o͙n͙ i͙s͙, c͙a͙n͙ y͙o͙u͙ s͙u͙r͙v͙i͙v͙e͙ i͙n͙ s͙u͙c͙h͙ c͙r͙a͙m͙p͙e͙d͙ q͙u͙a͙r͙t͙e͙r͙s͙?" He added before it was dead silent.  The trio looked around. 

"Ok... How do we win this Mat?" Asked Anika.  "Focus of this level is repairing the vents all the way down to the boiler, but mangle and ennard will try to stop us because they're nothing but tangled messes that can easily move through vents" added Mat.  "And we need to somehow get husky to us since he's our hostage to rescue" added Manny.  "Madpat, Adrigal, game start, I'm gonna need the dark sides for this" added Anika.  The duo transformed to their evil personas and nodded a bit.  "σσσσσ ι ℓιкє тнαт ℓσσк" added Adrigal seeing Madpat's armor.  "ι'м мσяє ʝєαℓσυѕ σf уσυяѕ" added Madpat stunned at Adrigal's armor.  Adrigal looked at his gasping. 

"Talk armor likes later please" added Anika politely.  The duo apologized embarrassed.  Madpat then focused to one area of darkness.  "ѕтαят нєяє, ι'ℓℓ gυι∂є тнє ѕтєρѕ" added Madpat.  Anika nodded and followed his instructions.  They gulped seeing Ennard and Mangle both on the move.  "иєχт fℓσσя" added Madpat.  Adrigal activated the elevator and they went down a floor. 

Once it stopped Madpat pointed to the next area.  "тнαт σиє иєχт" added Madpat.  Anika started working on it while Adrigal noticed something.  "gυуѕ σνєя тнєяє" added Adrigal.  They looked and saw husky trapped.  Madpat focused and used his skills before doing a switcheroo.  "∂σиє, вυт ∂αякo ωιℓℓ иσтι¢є, ωє'ℓℓ иєє∂ тσ вυяи єииαя∂ αи∂ мαиgℓє тσ ωιи" he said.  Adrigal tended to Husky. 

Anika completed the next two levels.  On the final level though Darko was waiting on them.  "S͙u͙r͙p͙r͙i͙s͙e͙ a͙s͙s͙h͙o͙l͙e͙s͙!" Snapped Darko.  The trio stood ready to strike with Anika in the front.  Husky grabbed Anika immediately and pulled her down while Darko battled Madpat and Adrigal.  "What the hell?" Asked Anika looking at Husky stunned.  "Rosanna gave me this, I know how close she is with Mat" he said.  Anika suddenly saw the glowing wristband for mat but both bands glowed. 

She checked them both.  "I can make this work" added Anika.   She faced them activating the abilities.  "Hey Darko!" She said.  Darko looked seeing her wristbands glowing and gasped.  "H͙o͙w͙ d͙o͙ y͙o͙u͙ h͙a͙v͙e͙ s͙o͙ m͙u͙c͙h͙ p͙o͙w͙e͙r͙?!" Exclaimed Darko.  "Because I'm partnered with the persona who's good friends to the knight family" added Anika smirking.  "So this is power from me and from Bri!" She yelled. 

She suddenly created this outline of a phoenix.  "Activate flaming fusion, let's go!" She said.   She and Madpat suddenly fuzed together to fight back.   "Eternal moonlight armor for Adrigal.. Ultimate thunderbird!".  Adrigal suddenly had bright yellow in his black armor, electricity coming off it.  Darko stepped back stunned.  The combined attacks suddenly purged the vent Darko out.   They escaped with husky back to the group.  

Anika and Madpat separated before Matt and Manny were back in control.  "A success!" Exclaimed Amalee happily.  "Casey...." Added Nathan running over and catching him.   Casey groaned collapsing into his arms.  Mat gasped seeing Casey and helped out.  "Wait... He's the real one?" Asked Matt taking in how Casey looked.  "Darko's a clone, he stole from him" added Will.  Darko suddenly appeared angry. 

"Y͙o͙u͙ d͙a͙r͙e͙ g͙e͙t͙ h͙i͙m͙?!" Snapped Darko.  Casey chuckled evilly before trapping Darko immediately.  "They just needed to restore me to where I belong" he said with a sinister glitchy voice.  He suddenly electrocuted Darko sending the real one flying and he collapsed a short distance away from Negastatic and Dr V.  "What the hell?" Asked Dr. V.  The duo stopped what they were doing and immediately went to Darko.  In the virtual world Casey faced the digimax team plus Husky.  He cocked his head eyes glowing almost like he was going to attack them. 

"Oh fook no...." Added Jack.  Mat then got a message from his game theory team.  "And we're out!" Yelled mat before everyone and Husky disappeared back to the real world.  Casey chuckled a bit.  "Oh I'll be out... But seems I owe a debt" he said. 

(A/N: and final success!  Now to return to the real world.  But this won't be the last they see of Casey.  I will be bringing him back in at some point.  But for now hope you all enjoy).